• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

a ride through the Highway To Hell?
through the highway to hell?
damn, you must be a Highway Star to survive through that.

I got my friend, the one who showed me Jojo's and knows almost everything about it, this video about a week ago and he said he'd never seen it.

It made me happy cause he has seen fuckin everything related to Jojo's.

When you stare into the waifu, she stares back at you.

10404428_10206502335711377_7975717059817526749_n.jpg

Reactions: Sparties
When you stare into the waifu, she stares back at you.

10404428_10206502335711377_7975717059817526749_n.jpg

When are Jotaro, Luffy and Kenshiro going to get in a rapid punch contest

When are Jotaro, Luffy and Kenshiro going to get in a rapid punch contest
needs more Jonathan Joestar.

image.jpg
friendly reminder: dolphin

Reactions: YoYoCheese
Well, i finally read Jojo's Part 4, and i must say, Okuyasu is a lucky son of a bitch, in a world where the closest sidekick of the protagonist is practically guaranteed to die (Will, Ceasar, Kakyoin, Bruno, Hermes, Gyro and possibly someone in Part 8) the only one who didn't died was Okuyasu, and hell, i don't know if his reappearance in the final battle against Yoshikage it's considered something lucky or just a Deus Ex Machina (Like Jotaro's Star Platinum + The World) for the protagonist.

Josuke managed to put up a good fight, but there was some things that were untouched by the end of the series, for starters, what happened to Shizuka after Part 4?, that invisible baby remained remained as a mystery after that part, not only that, is the nature of Mikitaka, Stand User or Alien?, given that nobody can control that well a Stand if a person was pierced in some hours, and since he can create ice creams from his finger nails, my guess is that he is an Alien, a funny one, but an alien, just think about it.

Yoshihiro couldn't pierce him, he can't see Stands, and his allergic reaction to sirens (Where he has an unnatural face during the reaction) all points that he is an Alien, but that's just my bet though, and one last thing, Yukako was horribly useless in the plot, not saying that her stand was the hot shit, but she could care about the Yoshikage's case since he could have killed her, hell, Rohan Kishibe was practically the only who came really close to notice the fact that Kosaku Kawajiri was in fact, Kira.

But never mind, i can't blame a teenager in love, hell, if it was for that fact, Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi didn't put too much of an investigation, instead, the enemies approached to them, and once beaten, they could ask about that information, it seems that Josuke lived a pretty relaxed life compared to the journey to Egypt the protagonists from Part 3 had to experience.

Last thing to add is, i said Giorno was the best protagonist of any jojo, and while i still hold that position, he is pretty boring, like, he doesn't stand too much, everyone else in the gang team is funny and entertaining, but Giorno is like "I must accomplish my dream, so i have to be the most serious of the serious, serious", as a Character, he could have been not developed, but at least fleshed out, like, he can't stop all the drug sellers in the world selling said things in the world, he knows perfectly he can't bring Justice to everyone, so why he has that kind of dream when he did not have experiences with drugs?, i'll leave as it is.

Part 4 is the bee's knees and I love the shit out of everyone and it is da bessss.

The invisible baby plotline is just weird and never gets resolved though so that's the one negative.

There isn't a part that i don't like.

I hate part VI ending, like, how Jolyne had her ending, because she is my favorite jojo.

But besides that. While i love part VII, and i'm enjoying part VIII, it doesn't feel like i'm following a JoJo anymore.
I mean, Josuke is half a joestar for all we know

friendly reminder: battle tendency was godlike
eye r8 tacos/10

The invisible baby plotline is just weird and never gets resolved though so that's the one negative.

Just another dropped plot-line, like Josuke saving his younger self many years before all thanks to Bite The Dust sending him to the past.

Reactions: Sparties
Just another dropped plot-line, like Josuke saving his younger self many years before all thanks to Bite The Dust sending him to the past.
What?!

eye r8 tacos/10

So you think that the guy who saved Josuke was Josuke from the future?, my wild, wiiiiiild guess is that he is Josuke from Another Universe (Like Diego Brando) and he was transported by someone to save his alternate self, Bite the Dust only has a time limit of one day (24 hours), unless that Bite za Dust was from another universe and he had different abilities or, i don't know, who cares.

Holy shit Part VIII sounds complicated
Better pick up where I left off

@Demifiend , why did you read part 5 before part 4.
Because he's an idiot

What?, lol, i read Part 4 before Part 5, i choose Giorno as my favorite mainly for GER and how fucking cool the stand looked, that's mainly my reason, other than that, no, to know Part 5 good you have to read Part 4, that's basic Jojo knowledge.

bites the dust's original power was time displacement, and not the timeloop
the original idea was for Josuke to be flung back in time, and save himself as a babby, thus creating the temporal pompadox
i like to imagine that Rohan would have gotten flung back to prehistory
and fought dinosaurs with Heaven's Door

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
imagine a scenario in which all of the dinosaurs survived thanks to rohan's future knowledge and all spoke italian.

It would be certainly a bizarre adventure.

bites the dust's original power was time displacement, and not the timeloop
the original idea was for Josuke to be flung back in time, and save himself as a babby, thus creating the temporal pompadox
i like to imagine that Rohan would have gotten flung back to prehistory
and fought dinosaurs with Heaven's Door

But there's another question brought up, if that Josuke was fine, why would he try to save himself?, let's say that in a timeline Killer Queen had that power, okay, how do you propose this "time displacement" would work for his plans?, like, instead of redoing time over and over, if we consider that he needs Hayato or any person without a stand to activate the ability, how exactly "Time Displacement" would be different from the "Time Looping" plan?.

idk man maybe i just want rohan to be the reason why the goddamn dinosaurs are extinct

Isn't that actually one of Rohan's spinoff one-shots.

I think the pompadoural loop was originally gonna be a hint for Kira's power, but the Araki was like "shit, how do I get Kira defeated if Josuke is in the past?" so he had to change Kira's power to the blow shit up one and then watched Groundhog day and was like
and that's how Kira became one of the best villains by not having an OP stand, just a strong as fuck one.

I think the pompadoural loop was originally gonna be a hint for Kira's power, but the Araki was like "shit, how do I get Kira defeated if Josuke is in the past?" so he had to change Kira's power to the blow shit up one and then watched Groundhog day and was like
and that's how Kira became one of the best villains by not having an OP stand, just a strong as fuck one.
image.jpg

mfw

the guy i have a crush on loves jojos and he said if i were a jojos character i'd be Mista
i havent read part 5 so i not sure if this is a good thing

can anyone confirm or deny this being a good thing