• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I'm sure they'll make part 3 soon. I'm just waiting for part 4. I think that one has the best material to be animated.

Probably inconsequential stuff, even Part 1 and 2 had some cut stuff.
Like Johnathan eating chocolate while crying.
So we can say goodbye to the Runaway Girl?

Hopefully. They can probably also cut out stuff that was only a chapter long, like The Sun or stuff.

NO. We need the sun, we need that Jotaro laugh.

i dont think they should cut stuff, the can do like, two minor enemies in one episode

Yeah, I don't think they should cut anything. Condensing the fights could work because, you know, they're really good at shortening stuff.
Well it's mostly for time and pacing.
If something doesn't fit with the flow of an episode, they'll probably cut it.
Like the Johnathan Chocolate scene.
I agree. Unnecessary stuff should be cut out. Except for the Runaway Girl. She's important :p

Reactions: Jutsei
Oh whoops, got Heavy Weather mixed up with a different thing Weather Report did. Still, this is pretty messed up.

Reactions: Jutsei
1336203769077.jpg

Hooray, that's great news. Maybe now we can see the entire arc animated in one consistent style of animation. Also I am currently in the battle tendencies part of jojos and Joseph is currently my favorite Joestar.

this video contains all my reactions to the announcement

I got a different info some time ago...

When asked about the Energy system, Niino mentioned they were upset that fans misinterpreted their actions, which he says were to simply extend the life of the game. While All Star Battle will include the balance adjustments that have been released for the Japanese version when it lands on other shores, many aspects will supposedly be very similar to that original title, including the Energy system.

I understand that they may have to cut some things, but if they cut the Italian restaurant out of part 4 I'm done with the anime forever.

If they cut anything out of part 4, may god have mercy on japan's collective soul

again, they can squish 2 minor stand attacks in one episode

qZdpfJ1.jpg

Big scan might be coming later
Courtesy of Lance from the JoJo forums
More details will be coming at Jump Festa in December

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Anyone play JJASB if so this patch man taunt combo!

When's Mariah episode? I'm tired of all this waiting. :3

On the part 4 subject, if there's one part with fluff to cut it's certainly part 4, I'm afraid. But look on the bright side, they can always replace those pointless parts with MOAR Kira.

Can someone translate the moonrunes?

The text in the yellow/orange banner is just that more details will be in Jump Festa in December. The staff is the same as last season except the character designer will be the one who did Episodes 8, 13, and 20.

jojo's bizzarre adventure all star battle piqued my interest in the manga and so far i have read up to near the end of part 4, the thing i'm wondering is if there are any good translations for the final parts of it and if not should i just momentarily skip to part 5, or should i just deal with the bad translation.

you gotta admit, by the end its much better than at the beginning

will skip part 4... i'm scared of the bad translation (already got a horrible scan for part 3). is 5/6/7 any better?

Last edited:
You literally cannot skip part 4.
There's so many good characters in it, and part 5 is introduced by a part 4 character.
So.
ou'd lose a lot.
Besides, there's apaprently a better translation underway.

If you can't handle Duwang translations, which aren't that bad to begin with, then wait for The Invincible Trio to finish translating Part 4
Part 5 has great scans halfway through but the quality of the scans drop later on (the same situation for Part 3). Part 6 is ok but you might have to deal with double pages. Parts 7 and 8 are perfect quality throughout.

Just deal with the final bad quality parts and finish Part 4. It's still readable.... mostly.

I don't think I had to deal with double pages with Part 6 for too long, though it persisted for awhile during Part 5 when I read it. Made reading the smaller text hard.