• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Thanks to jojo all star battle I know now where your signature comes from Jutsei ( unless he changes it).

Thanks to jojo all star battle I know now where your signature comes from Jutsei ( unless he changes it).
And the thing under my icon.

It's just such an odd phrase but I can never get enough of it.
I sent it on anonymous to a bunch of my RP buddies on Tumblr and 75% of them thought it was a pick-up line.

This has got to be the greatest fanservice game I've ever played - I mean silhouette Diavolo, shadow DIO, and Kawajiri Kira?! The Vento Aureo dance as a taunt?? This game.

This has got to be the greatest fanservice game I've ever played - I mean silhouette Diavolo, shadow DIO, and Kawajiri Kira?! The Vento Aureo dance as a taunt?? This game.
Only way it could get better is having Fat Valentine as a alt.
...ok I'm joking.
We all want Shirtless Valentine so everyone can see his 'Merican scars.

...ok I'm joking.
I second Shirtless Valentine. The more American the better.

Reactions: ROTHY and Jutsei
Well we still have one more campaign, shirtless Valentine can still happen. And maybe troll everyone with a Diego alt. for DIO....

tumblr_mv9c5cDLU51qfy1spo1_1280.jpg
I just noticed Joshuu's nuts and bolts underwear.

This has got to be the greatest fanservice game I've ever played
Eh...still missing a few things. Chiefly a special intro between Joseph and Cars with the later air-guitaring with Lisa Lisa's legs. And the booby lady from Extortion Road as a playable character. º3º

...ok I'm joking.
Why not have both? SHIRTLESS FAT VALENTINE!
But I can understand if the average person cannot handle all that sexiness...

Side note, I went back to this tumblr and dawdle around it...man! it's got almost everything you'd want to see.
http://rustyxiv.tumblr.com/tagged/All-Star-Battle

Including this latest gem...
tumblr_mv91kfkSrj1qh6ohxo1_500.jpg

Reactions: Jutsei
just started reading part 7 and it's really awesome.
the ending of part 6 i found really sad and part 5 was also really good.

Almost believed shadow dia was going to be a special character...

then again, DIO is always a special character

Almost believed shadow dia was going to be a special character...

then again, DIO is always a special character

Not as special as NEW KAKYOIN

Finally catching up with Part VI... Man... Jolyne has the biggest balls ever! o_O'

<likes Jolyne. How far are you in lol, because it's only gonna get weirder from now on. That's why 6 is my favorite part. LOL psychic-sentient plankton hive-mind that likes to talk about theoretical physics and cross dresses as a human. OH JOLYNE~

*URGENT EDIT*
I need for the life of me an edit of Ylvis' What Does The Fox Say with JoJo's noises replacing the fox sounds...I really wish I could do it man.
(Just imagine: "What does the FOX SAY? MUDAMUDAMUDADA MUDAMUDAMUDADA MUDAMUDAMUDADA!)

Last edited:
Jolyne just dealt with Miu Miu.

Miu Miu had a really cool ability and one of my favorites of part 6.
I just finished part 7 and i'm not sure how to feel about the ending.

Miu Miu had a really cool ability and one of my favorites of part 6.
I just finished part 7 and i'm not sure how to feel about the ending.
The ending of Part 7 was really good, gotta admit.
You have to admire Lucy Steel for the sheer balls and things she does without a stand.

I think you meant steel balls :P
Araki actually intended for Lucy to have Duke Nukem's voice: "I've got balls of steel!"

I'm not sure if you can count Lucy Steel as a "Badass Normal", due to the fact she gets Love Train near the end.
But even then, she couldn't control it, and the only thing she did with it was making a blade made of her tears.
So, possibly still normal?

that ending was amazing.

in other jojo stuff i hope they add another steel ball run character in (prolly diego or hot pants), and foo fighters but it super unlikley F.F would be added since they just added anasui.

I'm still bummed that Boah seems to be the last DLC character, I don't want it to be over :(

I'm still bummed that Boah seems to be the last DLC character, I don't want it to be over :(
I don't know who boah even is. is he a part 8 character?

Sadly Baoh will be the last DLC character as noted in that scan which Kewl translated.
He also gets stronger as he takes damage.

I've just finished reading Part 6.... and... OH MY GOD! I have sooo many questions now!!! I'm confused as fuck! lol!

Also...

Poor Emporio...

The first trailer for the localized version is here. Most dialogue has been removed so our filthy gaijin brains can process all the information without going haywire. -_-"
It's a poorly hacked job built from oooooold trailers with random game music playing (lol AC--- I mean, Esidisi's theme playing doing Pa--- I mean, "Chapter" 3's showcase). If this is any indication of the amount of care they are putting into this...good grief!

And Namco, don't you dare trying to save your asses by saying the faulty localization is "the work of a enemy Stand".

Reactions: Mwisk
" Rant starting " The trailer looks really weird without the dialogue in, the footage cuts out to different scenes is a bit jarring, there are no subtitles so the the fact that they removed out the voices doesn't help since there is text everywhere which most people won't know how to read unless you were from japan and already have the game so have no point in watching an incomplete trailer since all the trailer have been out for a long while along with all the DLC character trailers, also nothing has been explained unless you already knew of it but why bothered with a regurgitated trailer that provides less than the others one did. " Rant finished for now"

They have literally cut part of the ASB League trailer and added parts of PV3 with some character themes. The ASB League trailer had the characters voice over the footage, which is why there are virtually no voices here. From the videos people recorded during the expos, they've only translated Parts 1-3 characters and the menu stuff so far. In-game subtitles and quotes haven't been translated yet.
Also, this:
tumblr_inline_mvq38giuKi1r5cl0c.jpg

HOT 3D FIGHTING ACTION!!!

Jesus.... such a blasphemy this trailer... won't inform anyone about anything. And that font is fugly in the end too. T_T

found this today i wonder how all star battle would handle in the united states and western country's not to mention would it have English voice acting