• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Roundabout would actually be really awesome for Part 4.

honestly, my only wish is that they do something that I like that disappoints everyone else

All star is a must at this point

What I can't wait is which song will be used in the credits for Part 4...

"Diamonds Are Forever"? "Shine on you Crazy Diamond" if they have Pink Floyd's approval?

Or Smashmouth's All Star?
You're the second person I've seen say All Stars. The other guy stated how the other credits songs were popular songs during the era of those parts, and said All Star was one of the most popular during 1999 so it fit perfectly

I can see Another One Bites The Dust for an ending.

Ending 2, after a certain someone gets blown the hell up.

Ending 2, after a certain someone gets blown the hell up.
didn't deserve it

yeah unlike that other asshole that gets blown up like nine times
stupid fucker delaying jojolion til christmas

Reactions: Sparties
af8.gif

The bad part of that gif is that I can't tell if the hair is photoshopped in or not.
It would not surprise me if that show made a reference like that.

All wrong.

Great: Jolyne, Jonathan, Johnny.
Average: Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno.
Subpar: Joseph.
?: Jo2uke

Reactions: EA575
i can respect all of that except for the jolyne part because she was boring and a genderbent jotaro with a stand that provided nice string

All wrong.

Great: Jolyne, Jonathan, Johnny.
Average: Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno.
Subpar: Joseph.
?: Jo2uke

How dare you. How DARE YOU. Joseph is best JoJo.

How dare you. How DARE YOU. Joseph is best JoJo.
He was cool in his own season, but even then, he won by the most forced Deus Ex Machina in the entire series to benefit a hero.

And then, part 4 came, and from a cool guy that got lucky, he became an asshole that betrayed his wife, okay, the invisible baby was his redemption, but still, i don't like the idea of cheating.

i can respect all of that except for the jolyne part because she was boring and a genderbent jotaro with a stand that provided nice string
I don't see Jolyne this way, i see Jolyne as the one that was forced to become mature with her situation, more than anyone, she is probably the jojo that suffered the most after the 2 jonathans, and her stand was a mix of creativity and raw power that i love.

my friend and i were in a skype call a long time ago and i did this
1733be72bf.jpg
jolyne2.jpg

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
There are no bad jojos,
except for giorno.
he's shit.

Jonathan tier: Jonathan
Josuke tier: Josuke
Great: Joseph, Gappy, Johnny
Good: Jotaro, Jolyne
Giorno tier: Giorno

There, fixed for ya, buddy.

but jo2uke is the first jojo who isnt a moron, a idiot, or both.

C'mon, how many other people can turn Dio's Knives or Steamrollers into Pokémon?.

tumblr_nprj63pqWk1tauz9uo3_250.png

I posted the first three pages of this in this topic earlier, hen found out there was more and posted three more later in the topic

And recently I found out there was fucking more and I just gave up on posting all of them.

Giorno suffers from poor translation removing all of his personality.

I have a tier list based on assholeness:
Pure Tier: Johnathan, Josuke 4
Good Tier: Joseph
Neutral: Josuke 8, Giorno
Asshole: Jotaro, Joylene, Johnny
If your wondering why Josuke 4 is on Pure tier, read Part 4 again.
He is shown to be one of the nicest JoJo's ever

I have a tier list based on assholeness:
Pure Tier: Johnathan, Josuke 4
Good Tier: Joseph
Neutral: Josuke 8, Giorno
Asshole: Jotaro, Joylene, Johnny
If your wondering why Josuke 4 is on Pure tier, read Part 4 again.
He is shown to be one of the nicest JoJo's ever
Let me see here.

Josuke 4: stole his father's wallet and tried to win a lottery prize that wasn't his, he is not pure.
Joseph: cheated his wife, this is enough to go directly to asshole.
Jotaro: never was dishonest, or anything like that, don't know how he can be an asshole.
Jolyne: protected her* boyfriend when he was being an asshole to her, had to adapt to the prison life, she is not pure, but she did what was necessary, i would say she is neutral at worst.
Johnny: asshole at first, character development happened.

Besides that, i agree. =P

Reactions: EA575