• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

ari ari come on right guys haha

foo fighters in EoH when

Apparently never considering the roster is final.

Reactions: RPG
We can only hope now that the characters they have not revealed as NPCs would appear as DLC.

DLC for more NPCs

Ultimate Kars should have been a separate character so we could have more villain multiples

Don't forget fat Valentine.

Don't forget fat Valentine.
I'll only accept Fat Valentine if he's voiced by Egoraptor
other Valentine can be someone else, but Fat Valentine can only be his soul sibling

"I don't need no gy-roh!"

27 minutes and 5 seconds of the story have been shown by the developers in this amazing video.

I dont speak nipponese friend

I think we can leave the stuff of the Jojo Eyes of Heaven to its proper thread, can't we?

Well, i guess we don't have much to talk this month, without a chapter anyways. D=

yeah
I wonder whose fault that is
Jontron's?

when ken oyanagi kept asking rohan to play rock, paper, scissors
12132592_10153122480036408_6737792193390971905_o.jpg

Thumbnail didn't load at first. Thought it was a trailer for the Part 4 anime. Shat myself.
I would shit myself with joy, too, if I saw a Part 4 trailer this early.

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Wait, so in the fighting game where you can't really make time to transform Whitesnake you have to talk to the baby, but in the 3D arena you could feasibly run away from opponents in you just start with C-Moon?

Wait, so in the fighting game where you can't really make time to transform Whitesnake you have to talk to the baby, but in the 3D arena you could feasibly run away from opponents in you just start with C-Moon?
This is explained in story mode. Dio finally payed Child Support for Pucchi so the green baby grew up and decided to help his dad in the Jesus and DIO's ass bussiness

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Yes.

Although, I do wonder what type of shenanigans you can pull with regular Pucci.