• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

real talk, my canon ending theme for Part 7 would be "Back In The Saddle Again"

guys what if the ending to Part 6 is a montage of the first six parts set to

that'd be too perfectly planned.
not to say I don't love it, I do.
I want to start bawling like a big baby before we get to part 7.
I just don't think it will ever be that perfectly handled.

they're sampling the finest spaghetti to fuel themselves with for the production
please be patient

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
they're sampling the finest spaghetti to fuel themselves with for the production
please be patient
Then why don't they just go to Tonio's?

do i tell him
I'm not sure if I have the heart to break it to him

I hope I did post this before, but I have part 6 5 ED right here

EDIT: wrote part 6 but meant part 5

Last edited:
I would prefer don't you forget about me as the part 6 ending,
But just so long as this is the ending for part 7

Reactions: Andro
PART FIVE! I meant part 5. Jesus i r clever

n u t t king call

81b.gif

you know, the stand effect doesnt look half bad.
I like it.

I like the trailer, but something about that Okuyasu irks me.

Really glad there's a jojo thread! I can't wait for Vento Aureo or the new OVA! I'm sure that was already announced on here.

No, I've been posing next to a stand.

Has anyone kept up with Jojolion? I quit after the zombie arc because I was annoyed by it being zombies and haven't gotten around to getting back in.

Has anyone kept up with Jojolion? I quit after the zombie arc because I was annoyed by it being zombies and haven't gotten around to getting back in.

SOMEONE HAS A STAND NAMED AFTER A SNOOP DOGG ALBUM

AND ITS NOT SMOKE WEED EVERY DAT!
ARAKI WITH THE REAL SNOOP LION TASTE!

i'm glad no one is answering to that Headcrabninja post with a Ceasar meme :^)
Way to just ruin that yourself.

Reactions: Shan
I've been enjoying jojolion, I like how its kind of a weird remix of part 4 with stuff mashed together. The current thing going on feels like a combination of the parts with highway star, superfly, and pearl jam.

AND ITS NOT SMOKE WEED EVERY DAT!

thats from a nate dogg song.

The current thing going on feels like a combination of the parts with highway star, superfly, and pearl jam.
Okay, now I have to catch up, that sounds amazing.

If you aren't hot on jojolion from the blue hawaii part I don't feel like its a significant change of pace that might win you over.
Spoilers because Blue Hawaii spoiler.
Jojolion's pace hasn't been that much of an issue for me since we finished Shakedown Road (let's be honest, to like this series you have to learn to live with bad pacing). I just wasn't enjoying Blue Hawaii because a stand that just makes zombies that follow you isn't a particularly interesting enemy and the "fight" could have ended a lot faster since the way he beats it is that he straight up doesn't, none of the actual "fight" made any difference or made for much interest. I love Let's Go Eat Some Italian Food. Highway Star and Superfly are pretty good too, so this sounds interesting to me at least.