• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

If anyone is willing to give up their spot, and L0 wants to fly me in I'll take any death pool's weight of anyone's shoulders, gimme negus' pool, looks easy! o/ I'll take Ducks/Guita took, I'll gladly take that 3rd spot, TOP-33 4 LYFE SON! \o/

Much love to everyone attending and good luck to all contestant, be sure to drink lots of water during tournament and Jacks during Salty Suite, keep Lethalmind away from sharp hoes, don't ever let Ken meet Arturo Sanchez, beware of latin chicks in random clubs, give render lots of gender-specific love, wait for Mike's developer OS when he loses then hug Mike cuz the man deserves all the hugs, you're actually winning because of the weird, yet lovely, stuff he puts in this game!

IT'S FUCKIN' EVO!!! MAKE SOME FUCKIN' NOISE!!! BEST SIDE-TOURNAMENT!!! HYPE THIS TOURNAMENT'S EVERY PORE!!! (kudos for salty suite reference)

*PS: If you want Inuchiyo to play a serious set and Render isn't around, just say "Shinken Shoubu"! Also someone say Hi to Inuchiyo for me! o/

@render me and @Chilldog tweeted this as well, but we have been consistent training partners for 3 years. Is there any way we could be in different pools?
More like trying to escape Skarmand and Keninblack

Can we get intro songs for top 16 like that CURAZY tournament in Flowreda?

If so, and if I make the XXL Freshman class of 16 individuals.

Here is my song.

GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY STEAM NAME WHILE YOURE AT IT
IT WAS FATED WE MEET
DESTINY IS BEING CREATED

GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY STEAM NAME WHILE YOURE AT IT
IT WAS FATED WE MEET
DESTINY IS BEING CREATED

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE CAN WE MEET?!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE CAN WE MEET?!

AS IF DESTINY WASNT POWERFUL ENOUGH, IM LITERALLY SHARING A ROOM WITH SKARMAND, YOUR POOLS ARCHNEMESIS.
WERE ON SOME ROMEO AND JULIET SHIT RIGHT NOW

@Skarmand is mine.
Br9KPGMCUAAJBa0.png

Reactions: gllt and Hilary
skarmand (the minor) is a heavy sleeper everyone q;^ )

@Hilary and i are skarmand's loving mothers and we want to make sure you boys don't keep him up too late got church in the mornin

Reactions: Hilary
*wipes off sweat* aw yeah i'm still in my free as fuck pool #WinnersSideBoys
Domo calling @Mike_Z out. Wanna see Mike break out the real shit now.

Reactions: yellowflash26
In the same pool as Mike...huuurgh

I ain't backing down though

If i can wreck you online with Painwheel, i can wreck you offline with Fukua ::::^^^^^^)))))
To be fully serious, the point was to see how fast Fukua died, and that's all I was there for. When she wasn't in, I was writing notes.

Also it's harder in a tournament with keninblack standing on your sack foot.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I wouldn't count on that really. but I guess We'll see when I start...
A player who got 3rd at Evo last year was removed from the pool and replaced with a no name player.

It got easier. Also I'm on my phone but pretend this is all blue text.

A player who got 3rd at Evo last year was removed from the pool and replaced with a no name player.

It got easier. Also I'm on my phone but pretend this is all blue text.

There =p not the right blue though..

and ok I guess.. Still doesn't mean I'm not worried about the Pool picks.

To be fully serious, the point was to see how fast Fukua died, and that's all I was there for. When she wasn't in, I was writing notes.

Also it's harder in a tournament with keninblack standing on your sack foot.
err, i was talking about the Kumite back when I mained Painwheel, not when you asked for a set vs my Fukua.

Also as a former Painwheel main I just get stronger when people are hurting me

I am running train on my pool. I don't get why people don't think I am a threat lmfao. I win a ton of locals, top 8 at majors, and do well at almost every tournament.
Let this be a lesson to you.

Jayford=no concern
DadToucher=icy grip of fear