• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Jul 11, 2014] Skullgirls Encore EVO 2014 Official Side Tournament (Las Vegas, NV)

Also, who recorded my match with Duckator? I heard someone did on their phone?

I was that mustache guy in case people didn't know. Entered as Ramon instead of RemiKz.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this was CONFUSING to me, and the whole time I was like "wow, this Peacock is really good, how have I never heard of this guy before". And I really wanted to play a set with you cause I knew otherwise I probably wouldn't have a chance :(

After 16 hours and 4 time zones I'm finally back home. First EVO and first year of practicing skullgirls, did better than I thought I would but I still got a hunger to improve. I still can't believe this weekend actually happened, was awesome. Met lots of amazing people. If you ran into me I'm glad we were able to shake hands. If you don't remember me that's fine, sorry if i can't yours either. Hopefully I can break out of my shell and become more of a social butterfly next year. I'm already making plans to go i cant miss it.

Thanks to @Pizzarino and bangcamero for sharing the room with me. You don't know how much you made it possible for me to go. Also my stuff doesn't smell like weed so thats one less thing i don't have to explain.

Shoutouts to the friends i made, @AtroxChobatsu your peacock is annoying you undersell yourself and you are really good hope to meet you again. Also j.Mk is a penis.

@Erreip199 Thanks for letting all the late flyers hang out in your room on monday. Glad to meet a fellow international and aspiring top player.

Cyrus thanks for hanging out, you gotta admit that secret milk tech was godlike right. I think you are interesting, glad you could make it from japan.

@Pikmario glad i got to play you and hang out in person. Shout outs to our stacked pool, lets make top 8 next year.

@Izzmo thanks for playing even though it was on my laptop and on the floor I think your a swell guy.

@Dawn111 you made it, get good on that hitbox, you team is even more annoying in real life. I look forward to more training with you.

Sorry about that guy who got hit in his eye/glasses with that giant paper airplane. It was pretty funny though.

@Datagram , @sudoShadow , @pash1k and the other guys in the room we got that pizza man, it was long, hard fight but we got it. Thanks for letting me hang out with you.

Yeah evo was great guys, we should do this every week.

Last edited:
Also @Mike_Z if you still wana sign my copy of Skullgirls just mention my steam name in one of the patch notes. No context necessary. That would be cool.

Last edited:
Some Pictures I got at Evo. Let me know what to tag people as so I can do that and you can feel official.
Broseidon's EVO 2014 Pictures
If you friend me, please message me your handle. I have probably forgotten 95% of the faces I met or actually forgot to meet you at EVO. SCREW MY BAD MAMMORIES!

And before I start doing shoutouts, YES! ONLY TOP 32 SOLO PLAYER. STILL VIABLE!

Also

Last edited:
we once again showed everybody that our community means business

yao_ming_meme_by_lecatinga-d4kpe13.jpg

Get more than 45 minutes on a stream, and you might show somebody something.

Reactions: akindhobo
so was pools recorded or something?

Shoutouts to the guy that ran the team tournament and DQd me without letting me know when I was at the eighty sixed booth right next door.

Lol

Also sorry to all that I didn't get to talk or play much if you asked me for matches. Didn't think the booth was gonna be busy for the entire 16 hours.

Also, thank you to all that purchased from my booth. It means a lot to me that you are there to support and that a portion of all sales is going right back to lab zero which they were generous enough to donate right back to you guys for the pot. You guys keep the community strong!

so was pools recorded or something?

I think they only had one recording set up that they used to record some matches from pools till top 16

Alright here goes, now that I have the time and am actually awake. If you know me at all, you know that I don't express my feeling too much outside of hatred. But regardless shoutouts to everyone in this community. You guys all made me realize how much I love you guys and how much I love this game as a whole.

@render Man, what a weekend. I dunno how you do it. With all your constant thanking me for helping, it is me that should be thanking you for everything you do. Thanks for everything and it is always a pleasure to help out in whatever way I can.

@mcpeanuts Thanks for the awesome weekend. It was a pleasure having you stay at my place. You are my boy, so you are always welcome here to stay at my place.

@Some Person Glad to have you here for your first EVO. T'was fun having you room at my place. (P.S. You left your towel.)

@guitalex2007 and Heather It wouldn't be EVO without you two. I love you both. Also thanks for inviting me to dinner. It was absolutely great.

@Uzumakihero So glad you could make it out. You were my first friend in this community back in Vanilla, and it was simply the best to finally meet you in person.

@keninblack Forever my boy. Always love having you around. You always make me smile, no matter what. Never ever change.

@Skarmand So happy to finally meet you in person. So adorable. The hug you gave me after you made it out of pools made my heart just melt.

@Outlaw_Spike and @Hilary The alcohol run and singing "Call Me Maybe" together in the car was just so much fun.

@Duckator Always love talking to you whenever I get the chance. Can't wait to see you next year.

@dekillsage Congrats, man. So glad to see you win.

@Swiftfox-Dash I always give you shit for playing Peacock, but I have the utmost respect for you. Great job on making 2nd.

@SonicFox5000 Another one of my boys. So glad to see you win all those games. Told you that you would win EVO for Injustice. Keep up the great work you have some of the most potential of anyone in the FGC as a whole, and I look forward to seeing you win many more games at tourneys. (Not just EVO)

@DJAzure Always love seeing you and nerding out. Wanted to face you in pools, but unfortunately we didn't. We need to play more games together.

@Mr Peck and @Izzmo It was great having you here. Thanks for the awesome week and all the candy.

@SHODAN It was nice chatting with you. Glad you could make it out.

@Domo As said before, nice to finally meet you in person. (Though you didn't remember who I was lol) Love chatting with you. Can't wait to play matches in P4AU with you.

@Nekro_Surge Always awesome hanging with you. Hope I can make it to SoCal sometime to chill with you.

@Weatherbee So much fun hanging with you as always. (P.S. You suck at Mario Party XP)

@KhaosMuffins Thanks for the awesome games in Losers Finals of our pool. Was intense and down to the wire. Can't wait to play you again.

@Fizzxwizz Loved meeting the guy who said my signature. Love the BB play. Your parrying skills are too good.

@WingZero One of my favorite people in the community. Always love to play games with you.

And most of all, @Mike_Z I know I constantly bitch about everything, but after all these years, you still are one of my most respected people. Words cannot express how thankful I am for you and all of Lab Zero. With out you the game I love dearly wouldn't exist. Keep up the awesome work. I am always here to help in whatever way I can.

Anyone else I missed, I am sorry. You all still have my love. As I said, everyone in this community, I love each and every one of you with all my heart. We wouldn't have made it this far without you. Here's to many more years of Skullgirls.

Well, now that "that" is out of the way. Please stay tuned for more of your daily dose of Inferno the Asshole

Get more than 45 minutes on a stream, and you might show somebody something.

We did the best we could with the time we were giving, and we had plenty a good time offline.

Change your attitude and think of positives, and hey maybe try going next year too? Thanks.

Friendly massive wall of text inbound

Shoutouts to:

Lab Zero. Seriously you guys are great. Thanks for making this game. I can't wait to see what's next to come.

@render Much love. You worked your ass off to ensure things went smoothly and they did. With as many entrants as we had, that's no small feat. Also thanks for the green tea Kit Kat. Tasting one was on my bucket list. I can die happy now.

@Hopscawtch and Kitty. It was great seeing you guys again. It should go without saying that you guys are important to the community. Hops streamed this game when no one else would. Even when others started to, it was STILL the most entertaining channel. That alone helped us through some pretty rough times. Kitty: you're such a nice person! It's easy to be around people like you. Thanks for the hug when I was super stressed. Not only that, but you both show up and support. Thank you guys. P.S. The "that's what she said" was all propaganda.

@Broseidon Rex Always a pleasure my good sir. You're a very chill dude who's easy to get along with. Thanks for hanging out with me and even cranking the MvC2 tunes again at McDonalds. I won't soon forget.

@ElkyDori This was the first time I actually met you but man you are cool as HELL! You are a man's man. You're secret high tier on team "glorious hair genetics". Good shit cleaning house in money matches.

@Outlaw_Spike Also the first time I met you in person. Superchill dude who seems to know a lot about beers. You kept things very interesting during the trip to Capriotti's (sandwich place) and reminded me that the SGC has so much more to offer than just insight on how to play the game. I hate beer, but I'd love to hear some recommendations on good beer so that I can change my mind.

@Hilary You're so awesome! I was blown away by how kindhearted and good spirited you were even after playing me in tournament. Truth be told, I didn't know many people in the bracket, but you and Winnie were who I was most worried about in pools. Thanks for the words of encouragement. It really helped me keep a level head. Would love to see you around at more events.

@keninblack You're a pillar in this community. El Presidente of the SGC. Your support and passion for this game is out of this world. I don't think anyone has as much energy as you do man. You keep shit HYPE. It's funny you talk about being impressed with my tech when I feel like I learn so much from you! I was so sad when you got knocked out of the tournament you don't even know. You managed to bounce right back being the class act that you are. Stay godlike man. I fucking love you and O M G V I R G I N I A

@winnie Mannnn you bopped me and put me into losers, but I couldn't even get mad. I've always had a tremendous amount of respect for your game because you're a innovator and a thinker. You always seem to have some nugget of wisdom to offer whenever you speak. My Filia definitely ain't shit compared to yours. I know you'll be shifting focus to Smash, but it's always a pleasure to watch you play this game.

@Inuchiyo - Not sure if I botched the spelling (incredibly sorry if I did), but you're so awesome! Thank you for supporting this game and bring as much positivity as you do, even with the language barrier. Please visit us again next year! <3 Japan.

@KhaosMuffins Your fro is amazing man. I don't think that can be said enough. Thanks for running a set with me and making Fortune look like a strong character lol. Was dope chilling with you and some of the West Coast on the last night.

@WingZero You're like the little brother I never had. Kinda sad I didn't play casuals in person with you but I was so drained. Thanks for chilling and talking shit with New Your.

@Shin ATproof You're a sick bartender and hella chill dude. Wish we talked more but good shit nonetheless.

@Nekro_Surge You're an anomaly. It's like - Idk what product you use to maintain such rad hair, or how you even manage to wear a sick suit without even breaking a sweat in that Vegas heat, but you are the fucking man. You're an S-tier frat boy. If you ever visit the east coast, New Your welcomes you with open arms.

@cloudKing211 You're very passionate and critical about Val play in general, and you're always thinking about the game and how to get better. You're also very hungry for competition (and pizza). You have the right attitude. Keep it up man. You will make noise if you stay on this path.

@Datagram and @pash1k Dunno where the hell you guys were half the time but it was fun. Seriously, Data was kind of a ghost.

@GeneralMunoz Not enough I can say about you man. You're such a bro. Thanks for always opening the door for the NY crew. You never hesitate to hold a session despite having a job. Yucking it up with you Shade and Sage is always a riot. I've always felt like you're way too critical of yourself when you play! You do great things when you don't get the best of your self mentally. Just keep it together and keep playing and it'll all come in time. You telling me how shit my Bella was gave me the boost I needed, so keep doing that though. Good shit being the commentary champ too. It takes a lot to give up that much time mingling with the people to give your insight on the game for the viewers. Or any game for that matter.

@dekillsage Yo EVO 2014 Champ! I'm not sure you know how proud of you I am. Your growth as a player since I've known you is outstanding. I've seen you mature over the course of howeverthefucklongiveknownyou, progressively getting stronger with each passing session. I remember the day you told me you were thinking of picking up Parasoul. Now yours completely outshines mine! Your passion for the game is on another level. It's always a pleasure listening to you speak because you offer great advice. I learn something new every time I play against you. I'm beyond ecstatic that you managed to stay composed and take the whole thing under such stressful circumstances. I could not be happier that you won it all. You deserve it bro. Congrats.

Bonus S/O to:

+ Eat24 app because it actually works

+ Daddy's Delights. Never heard a more Suss name for a pizza company, and you even managed to fuck up not bringing our drink, but your driver respectfully went to pick one up for us at no charge. Not only that, but the pizza was actually pretty fucking great. First non mistake of the whole weekend (on sunday night of all times)

+ E A S T E R N L E G I O N

+ Luigi for holding NY down with a room

+ @RemiKz Because I hadn't actually met you, but now that you mention it, I do remember watching a peacock player and actually thinking to myself "Who is this guy with that glorious mustache?"

+ That guy who I played Uniel/Random select in UMvC3 with and talked a bunch of shit with over the course of the weekend. I am so sorry but I dont think I ever asked your name and I feel like an asshole for it, but you are godlike.

+ @SHODAN For yucking it up with me about shit like 3rd strike and holding interesting convo.

- Delta airlines for having REALLY shitty seats that I had to sit in for 10+ hours

- LVH being a terrible place to find food at a reasonable price, and being so far away from places that are reasonable. It is what it is though.

- Most importantly: Not being able to find a way to In-n-Out for the 2nd year in a row. I'm so disappoint. Everything was so expensive so I hoped to go here at least once but no luck. I really tried but it isss what it issss.

There's so many more people I forgot to shoutout, but like Ken said: every single one of you deserves endless recognition.

Last edited:
Well I'm a new face to alot of people but here goes silly(serious) shoutouts because I like all of you guys.

@worldjem I like the fact that you put up with my stupid questions about skullgirls that apparently everyone already knows. That and you are pretty chill and probably one of the best peacock players i have ever played. Also glad I got to play your fortune after you dropped her a while back, it was alot of fun.

@Izzmo It was really cool talking to you about the "European" style of the skullgirls metagame, and also playing with you. You showed that devil horns has real utility and that there are many setups and combos that can take advantage of it, which was pretty cool.

@ElkyDori It was cool to finally meet you! I didnt think you would be so chill in person, but you exceeded my expectations by a large margin. It was fun listening to your commentary, and watching you play many people in back to back money matches was hilarious (seriously, how many people wanted to give you money).

@dekillsage Seriously mans, did you have to win EVO before you believed me saying you would win. I don't just play you every week and see how good a player you are every month, seriously I don't :p. You deserved that win and everyone should know that. Making New Your proud! (if i'm considered part of it, woohoo!)

@Lethalmind Man you said you were not confident about playing this EVO, and yet you made it into Top 16. Come on man, do you have to make me feel bad everytime we talk ;(. Joking aside, I'm proud you made it that far and hope to get closer to your skill.

@GeneralMunoz Munoz. Munoz, Munoz, Munoz. Why the hell haven't we talked and played more? Your hilarious and you energize any room you are in. Not only can you commentate, you commentate for the viewers, and its great to watch and listen to. I cant wait to hang out with you more.

@keninblack djfkldsghkdkhgdshk. That is what describes hanging out and talking with you feels like. You just bring so much energy and comedy to this game that it makes me feel like this is a game worth playing competitively. You show that you can have fun playing a game while trying to win at the same time. But Kenin, I am dissapointed..........We never got to have our drunk/fucked up random matches. That would have been so hype. Definitely must happen next time. And As always you bring hype wherever you go, even commentating the grand finals, which was hype as fuck. Can't wait to see you man. Whens the next Xanadu man, need to know

@Elda Taluda Man I can't believe how cool you were in person. Every time i asked you to play you were willing to, and gave me advice whenever we played. Im also glad you made it so far in the tournament! You deserved it, and you are showing everyone how good painwheel can truly be. Can't wait to see you again

@Hilary Man, I can't believe I didn't talk to you more like wtf. You are so relaxed and easy to hang out with. I can't wait to play you more and see you again. Also, your hair is godlike (seriously how is it so good?!)

@Duckator I'm just going to say that playing you was really fun and your advice was really helpful. You cursed me though, can you remove it please (ever since you said don't drop that combo, all I do is drop them ;(). Also, I really want to get that game of melty blood we never got to play, as well as play you in hisoutensoku ( seriously, you and skarmand are the only people i know that play that game).

@Skarmand I'm mad at myself that I didn't talk to you as much as I could. You were a really chill guy to hang out with and you even play games like melty blood and Soku. Can't wait to meet you next time. Also you like puppies. I like puppies. No wonder i like you.

@render thank you. That is the least i can say to you for all the time and effort you put into this weekend to make it a blast for everyone. Now for more than the least, you are so chill and are hilarious in all your interactions with players in the SG community. Especially for me, your sarcasm was refreshing from all the salt that was brewing during tournament day (seriously, it was everywhere). Thanks again for your patience and I can't wait to see you again

@Mike_Z Thanks for playing me and letting me know that I need to throw more and that i should do things more spontaneously in a game (thats the opposite of rehearsed right? ;) ). Your advice will help me get past where i am and hopefully get better at this game. Thank you for making this game as well. That was okay I guess ;)

@everyone else that I met, did not meet, or did not name because I am tired. I love you all and will find you again

Also shoutouts to all of Lab 0 for being awesome.

Last edited:
Man you must have seen some ugly ass 15 year olds in your day

I guess you just have terrible standards ;P

@RemiKz

WAIT YOU WENT!?! I FEEL LIKE SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY HI AND NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE I THINK AND FEEL AWFUL :(

Im sorry! :(
I played him in top 32 and had no idea that it was him until a day or two later either :(

I barely even said hi either. Sorry @RemiKz!

Reactions: keninblack
Seems no one really was able to acknowledge Remikz. I feel less bad now and instantly shift the blame on him for not sticking out enough =p

Not gonna lie, reading a lot of these shoutouts is kinda making me teary eyed. Just slightly lol. Way too many names to shout out so i just want to let the entire community that came to evo that you're all godlike, and I hope to see you all next year

I should not money match drunk. Maybe even sober, but you got lucky Negus. You got lucky.
You're more than welcome to mm me for more than just poverty bucks the next time we meet offline :P

Shoutouts to almost forgetting my 5th place check in the hotel room after checking out.

Reactions: Mr. X and RAT__BABY
Shoutouts to almost forgetting my 5th place check in the hotel room after checking out.
What was your team in the tourney? I think you were one of the blanks on Vulpes list.

Real talk I'm going to get to doing some big long list of shoutouts as soon as I can get through it without tearing up.

Reactions: FuLLBLeeD
Well this is a pain in the ass but w/e.

@keninblack FU M8! DON'T FEEL BAD! WE WERE ALL TIRED. DON'T THINK I COULD HANDLE SAYING GOODBYE TO YOU! THAT WAS FOR THE BETTER. I'll try and make it next year as well, so I can have my money back. Gonna stick bella's fingers up your nose.
all around bonkers guy, 10/10, would mount anytime

@Mr Peck yay for being the (I'm assuming) first people playing skullgirls while crossing the atlantic. I was lucky to catch that same flight, otherwise the trips might have been too boring.

@Inferno and @BrandX+ many thanks for letting me and purck stay with you guys! You better not waste any of those sweets and delight in every single piece! Kinda glad I was at the hotel for the rest of the time though and not choking in man stank from not having a shower. (or having to deal with it in other ways)

@Hirokuni great games at the Eliza tourney man and good job for kicking out guitalex (i probably wouldn't have done that).

@worldjem @ElkyDori @cloudKing211 you guys are some of the most pleasant roommates I ever had.
Good job making that top 16, jem and big bloody thanks for setting up that room.
Elky, we should have totally had some more awake matches. Your hitbox is amazing, DAT WEIGHT. I love it.
cloudKing, you're just an all round decent guy and i'm gonna have to learn loads of stuff to deal with you :p

@mcpeanuts sorry i played like shit in our match, but i have a million excuses so it's fine. That honour-bound push-up match so has to happen!

@Erreip199 a fellow non-American and coolguy. I hope that little smash thing helps you and that you find more people to play with down there in Columbia. Also pls don't break my back.

@Shin ATproof great guy, amazing drinks. a shame your Eliza doesn't live up to them.

@dekillsage I don't think we played at all during EVO, but maybe we can do some stuff online? gotta improve my connection probably first though. anyway. YOU THE CHAMP. DON'T BECOME A CHUMP

@guitalex2007 yooo dat eliza. also the dick stick. also that pleasant everything. glad i didn't have to face you in the Eliza tourney.

@Broseidon Rex that top 32 solo bella. those masks. that suite. you've done amazing things for all of us and i love you for that.

@Elda Taluda good job getting 3rd place. You're also one of the neatest guys I've ever met. Also i'm not going to shit on your hat.

@Cellsai glad to have met you in person. we had an amazing chat with jem and the others that morning and meeting guys like you was one of the reasons I went through all the trouble.

@Domo thanks for making those stickers, man. You're swell and smell of daisys(maybe), keep it up!

and obviously

@render You're the best! For running an amazing tournament, booth and suite with everyone else from Lab Zero, for supporting the right team and for being just plain awesome!

@Mike_Z So glad i met you. You're also the best! For being one of the most fun people to play against, for doing amazing work with SG and a bunch of stuff I'm too tired to type out.

Also shoutouts to everyone else I met. There's too many cool people for me to mention all of them. I'll be glad to meet everyone of you again next time.

im on the airport right now, ill make a shoutouts when i get home, all i can say right now is

#100$ Bounty
Where in the airport? I'm kinda stuck here for a while longer thanks to terrible things happening to me.

Shoutouts to the guy that ran the team tournament and DQd me without letting me know when I was at the eighty sixed booth right next door.
When you say you're going to go find teammates and then completely disappear for ten minutes when everyone else is ready to go i'm going to start the tournament. My focus wasn't directed towards the eighty sixed booth, and the one time i looked there i saw two girls.

Teams tournament wasn't ran properly because organizing a side tournament at evo when everyone wants to do different things is wonky (thank you @keninblack and @Shin ATproof for being as cool about it as you were). It didn't really end up being all that serious anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hoppin' on the bandwagon:
@Broseidon Rex I really wanted to get a match with you, but I never got a chance! I'm just adding you on steam.

@keninblack I didn't talk to you, but you seem like a pretty cool and funny guy. I'll introduce myself next time I see you.

@Broken Loose You didn't call ME a bitch. Jerk.

@Domo my mom has put a cat-Z sticker on the refrigerator.

And I'll prob have a Ps-stick this time (another reason I kind of stayed out of the group).
I'm sure anyone there would lend you their stick anytime you needed one. In fact I would have been thrilled to not have to lug around that weight for a while!

@Cellsai where did you get those pants? Or did you make them? Either way I'm seriously impressed by your legwear.

@Skarmand my fear for the tournament was playing against a really good peacock, and I play you in my first match! But I can't get mad at you with that amazing hair. I'm going to focus on learning how to deal with peacock, so I'll see you online.

This evo was my first big tournament, and I'm definitely going to more. I hope to meet more of you guys soon.

@Broken Loose You didn't call ME a bitch. Jerk.
Arguable. After I 10-0'ed Dekillsage in Bella Ball I called everybody in the Salty Silent Suite bitches for about a full 5-10 minutes. Fosh took a video and is holding onto it until I either run for public office or it becomes really really funny to post it.

Shoutouts to @KhaosMuffins for making his ride to the airport wait while he showed me an air to air confirm into ~%50 in Arcana Heart

Shoutouts to @dekillsage, @Lethalmind and Munoz for ordering pizza from a company that probably shares its name with a brothel

Shoutouts to @worldjem for literally rolling up his sleeves when the game was getting down and dirty

Shoutouts to @Hilary for hugging me better than Kitty ever could

Shoutouts to Broken Tier

Shoutouts to @severine for telling my woman that you can get vape liquid that tastes like Fruit Loops

Shoutouts to @PrettiestMedic for being the best roommate possible

Shoutouts to @Duckator for not taking that slice of pizza I offered him as I was actually still very hungry

Shoutouts to @Domo for being fucking Domo

Shoutouts to @Outlaw_Spike for still not letting me try on the BEER hat

Shoutouts to @ElkyDori for letting Kitty play hair salon with your flowing locks

Shoutouts to @Alcren for the poster and for generally being a good human being

Shoutouts to @winnie CAN WE TALK ABOUT WINNIE?

Shoutouts to @keninblack, he was the first skullgirls stream I ever watched and I would probably not be involved in this community without his charisma, skill and good looks making me want to move past the hitting random buttons on 360 pad stage

Shoutouts to The Superbook Deli

Shoutouts to LSP smacking my ass before I even knew he was attending the event

Shoutouts to @When's Skullgirls for making me stay up till 4 am to give him his room key (no hard feelings ily)

Shoutouts to @Mike_Z for shaking my hand before Grand Finals

Shoutouts to @Skarmand for making it out, glad you were able to show everybody what you can do

Shoutouts to @guitalex2007 for not being bitter that I got after him for dissing Skar on WYL. You're cool af.

Shoutouts to shoutouts

Shoutouts to @POS Industries for getting Burger Bistro with us 10 minutes before they closed

Shoutouts to @Broken Loose for scaring the shit out of me because I have no idea who you are with straightened hair

Shoutouts to @Negus Eyoel for telling it like it is at all times and bodying us at Marvel

Shoutouts to everybody I forgot. Regrettably, I cant pull any more names atm but I tried to at least say hi to everybody at the event. You guys made the Evo experience what it was and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for spending the time that you did interacting with me. Hope to see any or all of you at the next event I can scrape the money together to attend on the west coast.

P.S. come to NEC, it is the move

Last edited:
Arguable. After I 10-0'ed Dekillsage in Bella Ball I called everybody in the Salty Silent Suite bitches for about a full 5-10 minutes. Fosh took a video and is holding onto it until I either run for public office or it becomes really really funny to post it.

see me on 360 pad homie