• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jun 27, 2015] #TSB - Summer Salt ft. Skullgirls! (Brooklyn, New York)

keninblack

NJ/VA
Reaction score
Steam
keninblack3s
PSN
keninblack
Parasoul Double Painwheel
Original Thread
------

It's officially summer. Yeah. Thats about all i wanted to say.

Oh, rotating game is skullgirls!

Results: I'd like to point you all to my challonge account! ( http://challonge.com...superkawaiidesu ). If you'd like to reach individual results, or check the progression of the tournament as it goes along, you can access things through the template of "challonge.com/<first 3 letters of month><year>TSB<initials of game>".

4013 8th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11232

Equipment needed: PS3's! Next Level has a good amount of Benq and Asus monitors, but without the actual games we can't do much.

*Time, Elimination Rules, and Entry fee may change from month to month, so make sure you know whats up!

Please call me or send a text message if you are running late, please be sure to include your tag!
If you'd like my number, just PM me through here, or you can get in contact with me through Facebook group at the bottom of the page.

Persona 4
2 PM*
2/3 Rounds. 2/3 Matches. 2/3 matches for finals.
$5 Double Elim

BlazBlue
3 PM*
$5 Double Elim

Guilty Gear XRD
4 PM*
$5 Double Elim

ROTATING GAME: SKULLGIRLS?!
5PM*
$5 Double Elim

Start times for the games may shuffle around, I do want skullgirls to start a little earlier if possible so those guys dont get booped.
Trying to get it at 4pm, but i'll decide how the other games should go based on entrants/comparisons from May TSB (which hasn't happened yet).

Streaming/Recording: TBA

There is also a TSB Facebook Page, If that is more convenient for you (It is also a very good way of getting in touch with me):
https://www.facebook...2?ref=bookmarks
If you'd like to get event invites / calendar notifications through facebook for these events, please join this group!
https://www.facebook...18216978271919/

I am going to try to make it out but no guaruntees

In there come hell or highwater

Need to confirm, is this on the 20th or the 27th? Saw a tweet earlier saying the date was moved, but still says here 27th. Need confirmation.

From what I heard it got changed back to the original date.

I'll be there! not sure if I'll be entering anything but I'll be around playing casuals (mostly Xrd)

Last edited:
Yea I'm omw I'll bring the usual setup and whatnot.

:(
If only I wasn't BANNED I could have made that post weeks ago lol

Reactions: WarpedEcho
Will be going. Will be bringing a ps3. Will try to not be 4th place boys.

Anyone showed up?

mcpeanuts is scary when he wins

also to the guy who had the Gundam disc in his PS3: you're awesome. thanks. also come to August TSB because there will be Gundam there!

ggs to the parasoul/valentine guy I played like 20 matches against, I didn't play more than that though ):