• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Jun 29, 2014] Skullgirls Brasil: Sunday Showdown! (Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaioLugon

Reaction score
Steam
CaioLugon
Unknown Painwheel Unknown
Weekly brazilian tournament every sunday!

Stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/noaziN

Bora Jogar!

Please don't post events as weeklies. I will start handing out warnings if this happens again.

What I mean by that is "Please don't make an event post that shows up in the events tab as a weekly." I don't mean you shouldn't make weekly locals or gatherings or online tourneys/ranbats.

Last edited:
Please don't post events as weeklies. I will start handing out warnings if this happens again.

What I mean by that is "Please don't make an event post that shows up in the events tab as a weekly." I don't mean you shouldn't make weekly locals or gatherings or online tourneys/ranbats.
@worldjem I wanted to ask you but you didn't respond to my message.

How do I make an event for this then? There are two other weekly events that show up in the tab, I just wanna know how to make mine show up there too.

If your event happens more frequently than once per month, then it shouldn't show up there at all. This is because If everyone was allowed to post their weeklies, the events tab would be filled with weeklies everywhere and the major events would get lost in it.

And we're about to discontinue ANY weekly on the events tab since we have the stream tab now.

This doesn't stop you from making weekly threads, however. They just can't be posted as events.

Alright then, sorry for making another thread and feel free to delete this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.