• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

Satsuki is mad
I really hope, now that this battle is over and the super final boss fight is on the way, they take this last chance to have some cute sister interactions that aren't totally creepy.

Also those vacuum guys in the preview . . . I hope everyone gets upgrades.

Last edited:
Awkward threesome intro!

Really enjoyed today's episode. Got a bunch of explanations on some things (like how the skimpiness of Kamuis are an actual function) that were previously answered too without killing the show's pace.

And hell yes at Nui getting impaled.

Only one thing nags at me though...
Exactly what is Senketsu? For him to actually go against the Primal Life Fiber kind of confuses me, since I'm under the impression that it's a hivemind of some sort. Did Souichirou/Isshin do something?

And exactly where did Souichirou/Isshin get the Life Fibers to create Senketsu in the first place? We know that Satsuki got Honnouji's supply of Life Fibers directly from REVOCs, but outside of that...

But will they make us feel sorry for her at the end somehow?

She always has been with Ragyo Since she was born. With no hero dad. I already feel sad for her.

If I could draw I would make some fanart of Parasoul trying to explain the concepts of "family bonding" done by Ragyo and Nui to Umbrella after the later is caught watching the show.

Last edited:
I really wanted Mako and Senketsu to die in the last episode, I'm not going to lie. I'm crossing my fingers that the villians actually win this one for once

I really wanted Mako and Senketsu to die in the last episode, I'm not going to lie. I'm crossing my fingers that the villians actually win this one for once

How about you shut the fuck up

Nui needs to die

I need my sexual release

No one else

^
68a.jpg

Anyway, here's what we've all been waiting for:
271.gif

c49.jpg

dca.jpg

you know what best part of the next episode is gonna be, right

when nui gets bipped and satsuki gets the purple scissor
(it better fucking happen)

I feel like someone needed to die this episode. Someone not named Nui or Ragyo. I fully expect my blood lust to be sated by the next episode, don't dissapoint Trigger.

If they kill any good guy off it will probably be Tsumugu. I mean they've effectively turned that guy into a hardcore jobber. Why does a lion's share of the characters I like always turn into jobbers?

Guys please stop with all the Ryuko/Shadow comparisons, you're killing me lol.

it's just plain text
it's right there
abundantly visible to defile our virgin eyes

This anime has fully desensitized me to fanservice and revealing costumes for both genders. The blame mainly goes to Ragyo and the Nudist Beach "uniforms"

Reactions: DDB
"Karma's a bitch ain't it Satsuki?" - Ryuko

65e8c9e10d61d43a3be5a2397bb66fb5.jpg

And exactly where did Souichirou/Isshin get the Life Fibers to create Senketsu in the first place? We know that Satsuki got Honnouji's supply of Life Fibers directly from REVOCs, but outside of that...

It was shown in a flashback that Souichirou worked in the Kiryuin labs before leaving Ragyo, so perhaps he'd built a stockpile of them outside the Kiryuin labs before doing so. That, or he may have just stolen them directly from REVOCS after betraying her.
Come to think of it, if he had done the latter, Ragyo would have noticed at some point. Maybe that's when she sent Nui.

How the hell did I not see this tjread the whole time?

Also I really do want Nui to die in the worst way possible. She's probably the cutest bitch in the history of anime that I have never wanted to die a more slow and painful death.

*confused that people still use spoiler tags in this thread*

i hope Ryuuko keeps that scar in the middle of her chest

cool scars add character

Pardon the cheeky double post but Ryuuko...
00b.jpg

Also, because he gets no love, I'd like to point that The Dosh King is better than your waifu.
a81.png

p6PAZVd.png

aac.jpg

692.png

446.png

2db.png
Side note, I think the middle school Takarada x Satsuki ship is real kyoot. (Darn show is actually getting me interested in fanships...)

03e.gif

Pardon the cheeky double post but Ryuuko...
00b.jpg
If anyone wants to know where this pic is from

That lesbianism though...not even 5 minutes in though...

If anyone wants to know where this pic is from

Oh holy crap.
Nui has both the scissor blades and it seems like they are trying to also take junketsu back. Things are only going to get better.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAYYY \(^o^)/

Gamagoori totally not eating Mako-cakes and eyeing her at the same time. º3º
132.jpg

Given their history, I feel like they're deliberately leading fans on only to break them like crunchy Autumn leaves. :/

(And Mako's mom wants her ping pong circulating.)

da4.jpg

Reactions: CapnWTF
So after getting tired of waiting I watched Kill la Kill back to front and caught up to the current episode.
Fucking Hell this is amazing.
The first five minutes in particular are just great.
Shows/tells everything you need to know and that's it.
Hell of an impression it makes

I have no idea what was said but this was still one of the best episodes so far, just saying this because the final battle is going to be so good.

Holy hell that dual synchonise sequence, sure it is just the two transformations put together but given that these two are now fighting together against Ragyo just makes this all the more better.

So after getting tired of waiting I watched Kill la Kill back to front and caught up to the current episode.
Fucking Hell this is amazing.
The first five minutes in particular are just great.
Shows/tells everything you need to know and that's it.
Hell of an impression it makes

Be careful, Jutsei this thread is full of spoilers and yes it is frigging amazing, hope you enjoy watching the rest of this series.
Edit : sorry about double posting there guys.

No i'm all caught up.
I literally just finished watching 21 10 minutes ago
Ah okay then, It is only in raw form but episode 22 is available and it is amazing, and by the way who is your favorite character?

You're gonna love this episode then

Reading TVtropes "Fridge" page for Kill la Kill right now
Something it pointed out that was Nonon as a child had a pet monkey on her head.
Flash forward to later, and there's a skull on her hat.
Boy, where could that have come from?

Reactions: SaltedIce
In the midst of an armistice, Nui is given the cold shoulder as she tries to elbow her way in with Ragyo. I'd give her a hand, but that'd just be going out on a limb.