• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kill la Kill *WARNING SPOILERS EDITION*

Found this while booruwsing.

eN6tqhz.png
(The transparency is inconvenient yes, but don't look at me...)

These are the canonical backstories of Uzu, Nonon, Inumuta and Gamagori; it comes straight for Nakashima’s LN that was published in this month’s NewType.

Happy Valentine's Day! Here's Ryuko's heart!
Also the red hair finally does something

Reactions: Osmiumsmith
MASS NUI ORGY INTENSIFIES

Episode 18 was fucking insane

Ragyo for mother of the year

You know it says something about the show when we're able to predict the plot twists, and it's still amazing!

Though now that Ragyo knows that Ryuko is her daughter does that means she's gonna go all creepy hands on her too? Though I realize as I type this that her hand is literally inside Ryuko so I guess the question is kinda moot...

well i have a lot of words that could be used to react to this episode but I'll just go with the most accurate statement that I can

WAT DA FAK

I've been waiting all too long to see Satsuki's condescending face get smacked in and Ragyo did not disappoint in that regard. I couldn't help but laugh seeing Ragyo throw punches in that gaudy dress.

Looks like we're now on a seemingly endless rollercoaster.

Bravo, Trigger. Bravo.

Ragyo is by far my favorite character. She is just so evil that it makes me feel so good.

Also to be honest, I saw everything but the Ryuko was her kid part. That part shocked the fuck out of me.

Also Ragyo got her head cut off and she put it back on.

Also Ragyo just did a mortal kombat fatality on Ryuko.

WTF IS WITH THIS SHOW

Ragyo is by far my favorite character. She is just so evil that it makes me feel so good.

Also to be honest, I saw everything but the Ryuko was her kid part. That part shocked the fuck out of me.

Also Ragyo got her head cut off and she put it back on.

Also Ragyo just did a mortal kombat fatality on Ryuko.

WTF IS WITH THIS SHOW
Sorry I had to.
tumblr_n0zqimyKZF1qk42qvo1_250.jpg

Sorry I had to.
Oooh that's harsh.

I hope to see much more cute fan art of Ryuko & Satsuki acting like sisters to each other.

Also we don't need to ask for a KLK character action game BECAUSE THE SHOW JUST TURNED INTO DMC3.

To anyone that hates Ragyo...fuck you, she is the best character on the show.

I love so much how Trigger completely trolled their fanbase and turned all the RyukoXSatsuki art into incest. Good job trigger

Reactions: Vladislav_Paizis
Ragyo is giving Medusa from Soul Eater some real competition for "World's Greatest Mom"

Ragyo played college ball, ya know? :P

6a3.gif
e21.gif

"Life Fibers, daughters!"

I love how this is a Honnouji Incident where Nobunaga just beat the shit out of everyone then put them all in single line to cattle-brand
第六天魔王 on their asses.

EDIT: bout bloody time she got some love.

Last edited:
epic Ragyo post
Those gifs remind me of Kratos beating the hell out of Poseidon in GoW III

I really hope she doesn't turn into a Life Fiber monster in the end. Please, Trigger.

I felt disappointed with the show when they revealed that Life Fibers were aliens, but now I have accepted it and love the new plot twists. I think it will still end up as a 9/10 show for me.

Am I the only one excited about the fact that the next episode might be centered on the Elite Four? They're my favourite characters so far in this series.

I felt disappointed with the show when they revealed that Life Fibers were aliens, but now I have accepted it and love the new plot twists. I think it will still end up as a 9/10 show for me.

Am I the only one excited about the fact that the next episode might be centered on the Elite Four? They're my favourite characters so far in this series.
My favorite is definitely Yuno Gosai Nonon, she is crazy but perfect crazy

Reactions: Vladislav_Paizis
I find it interesting...
that they made the long lost offspring thing work with a female antagonist. Usually a male character can have impregnated some woman somewhere are some time and not really have any knowledge until years later where Hero shows up and is like I'm your long lost son/daughter.

Here they actually made it work with an evil mother that carried the child to term and is still able to drop the surprise bomb 17 years later. I can't think of another instance of this, off the top of my head.

Well, there went my theory out the window.

The red herrings in the last two episodes were off the charts in retrospect. Oh, a rebellion? How cute. Ragyo mind-controls the physical bulk of your army. Oh, the crucifixion/impaling? No worries; Ragyo can regenerate as long as she has Life Fibers.
On another note, they've been foreshadowing the fact that Ryuko and Satsuki are sisters from the first opening. I mean, how could you not notice the similarity? The flipped juxtaposition of their faces at the beginning & ending of the opening?
On the other hand, I, too, am glad that the next episode might focus on the Elite Four. I wanna see that Juggernaut in some more action!

To be honest, I never saw it coming that they were sisters. Everyone says that it was obvious, but I still didn't see it. It was only when they talked about Ragyo having a second baby that I finally got it. I find it unfair that most of everyone is assuming everyone knew that they would end up as sisters.

So shut up peoples lol. I was actually surprised and shocked for not knowing. lol

To be honest, I never saw it coming that they were sisters. Everyone says that it was obvious, but I still didn't see it. It was only when they talked about Ragyo having a second baby that I finally got it. I find it unfair that most of everyone is assuming everyone knew that they would end up as sisters.

So shut up peoples lol. I was actually surprised and shocked for not knowing. lol
People like to feel they know everything :p. I was surprised too, but hearing that OMG EVERYONE KNEW IT made me depressed

Reactions: No longer exist
People like to feel they know everything :p. I was surprised too, but hearing that OMG EVERYONE KNEW IT made me depressed
I'm sure Ryuko wants to shoot herself for finding out she came out of Ragyo...lol

Reactions: Lemonade Grenade
I'm sure Ryuko wants to shoot herself for finding out she came out of Ragyo...lol
All she needs is a little mommy groping.
Unless you count the heart thing ._.

All she needs is a little mommy groping.
Unless you count the heart thing ._.
Some mama groping will do some good. mmm...

Daisuki FINALLY has the english subs ;A;
EDIT: LOL next episode title is called "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head"
I can't...

Last edited:
I love that now all the art...
Has become actual sister art for Satsuki and Ryuko. Everyone must be so ashamed they made paring art of them...trigger you assholes lol

I sense a new nickname in the making.

"Revengeance with Schoolgirls: the Anime"