• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

King of Fighters - General

I hope one of the characters you can play in the demo is K'.

I'm guessing Kyo, Iori, Kula, Leona, Terry, Shun'ei, and Sylvie.

Garou
Good, and with Code Mystics on board at least that game will get legacy support.

I'm guessing Kyo, Iori, Kula, Leona, Terry, Shun'ei, and Sylvie.
I'd bet money that Mai will be in the demo....if I was a betting man.

That said, while I think the game looks fun, I'm waiting till I hear more about the netcode. As far as I know it's a beefed up version of steam's kof xiii netcode.

If the netcode is bad then I probably won't pick it up since I won't really have anyone I can reliably play with....unless the Yomi kof scene explodes.

Oh shit we in there

also Sylvie being in the demo got ya girl cryin

Time to spare no expense with the King of Dinosaurs.

My demo team is just gonna be Kyo/Iori, Mai, and KoD

me waiting for tomorrow
9e8.gif

Reactions: Cattfish
It's all about the T+A to me as well....

By which I mean these two.
banner_122.jpg

ah yes, the img macro.

also, DAT'S THE WRONG FUCKIN' MOVIE!
and I would know because I'll NEVER FORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

ah yes, the img macro.

also, DAT'S THE WRONG FUCKIN' MOVIE!

I never stated which movie and I can post whatever movie image I feel like.

Sano lied

There was no full frontal ANYTHING

JUST A CHEAPASS SHOWER SCENE

you see her boobs!
unobscured!
THATS WHAT I THOUGH FULL FRONTAL MEANT!
I'M SORRY I'M NOT A DEGENERATE LIKE YOU!
I'M SORRY YOU WATCHED A GOOD DUMB MOVIE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I personally think the opposite, only because I feel Heavy D! and Vanessa are both more interesting as characters, and in play style.

also, you say you're a Heavy D! fan... yet where is the rest of his name in your post?!

EDIT: okay, after finally getting a chance to try out all the characters, I have to say, I fucking hate how Nelson feels. every move he has just makes me wish it was one of Vanessa or Heavy D!'s moves. like, if he's not actually bad or will see tournament play, I won't be surprised, but this pretty much sums up my feelings for how Nelson feels to me.

aa0.png

everybody else feels good though. the recovery on KoD's run is something I hope can get fixed eventually. like, running with him feels like it's suicide. Otherwise, I like him. Sylvie feels like a Beni 2.0 and I love Beni. Shun'ei feels good for the new protagonist, I like him. Mai, Kyo, and Iori all feel the same as they used to and that's A-okay.

Last edited:
Ok, what the frick, I saw the Demo in the PSN Store this morning, but it would not let me get it.

Then when I try logging into the website PlayStation store, I get an error.

Demo does not want me to play it!

Edit: Nevermind, I got it downloading now.

Last edited:
As a Vanessa and Heavy D fan; Nelson is the best boxer any iteration of SNK has ever made.

Nelson its cool, but its not Vanessa, at least have a dash forward like her

like, I wish you could do a follow up with his dash.
or like he could do Heavy D!'s fakeout.

he just feels like he needs more moves that would be closer to Heavy D! or Vanessa.
like, make me feel like a super strong boxer or a featherweight who can just shred through the opponent's life bar.

Reactions: Wenzel
like, I wish you could do a follow up with his dash.
or like he could do Heavy D!'s fakeout.

he just feels like he needs more moves that would be closer to Heavy D! or Vanessa.
like, make me feel like a super strong boxer or a featherweight who can just shred through the opponent's life bar.

Yup, I totally agree.

Hmmm.... shhh... dont bother him... its slepytim....

if you wake up slepytim kiddo it's 69 years of bad lucko

are not all paths in life we walk not just streets of some kind