• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Kingdom Hearts

KINGDOM HEARTS III – LUCCA 2018 Tangled Trailer

Getting closer every time.​

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Winnie the Pooh Trailer

This trailer is not what it claims to be.​

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Together Trailer

Oh, look. A trailer with sound effects.​

Kingdom Hearts III - Opening Movie

Love the visuals. Hate the music.​

Hey guys, some unfortunate news.
Some fucking asshole stole some KH 3 copies from a shipping company, and began selling them on Facebook at $100 a pop, so now spoilers for KH 3 are out in the wild a full month and a half before it's official release.
Until the Square Enix Ninjas get on it, this might sound familiar, but blacklist Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts 3 on your social media, try to not watch KH related videos for a little while, and try to learn how to repress spoilers (Pretend the information you just saw was minor, not important, or made up, don't let it impact your subconscious)

Reactions: Cheesedragon
and i hope he's arrested and forced to commit sudoku in prison like every western challenging a japanese zaibatsu

KINGDOM HEARTS III – Final Battle Trailer

Too much. Be warned before clicking this trailer.​

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Say... do you guys think Square will keep the partnership with disney after this one? Square is big, but the mouse's influence is monstruous. I don't know if they'd be able to pull a project with so many IPs and creative freedom dealing with disney of today.

There is a marvel related project in the works, but meh. Even Ultimate Alliance 3 had a lot of slots filled with obligatory MCU versions of the characters. Kinda lowers your expectatives to any tie-in disney gets involved.

Say... do you guys think Square will keep the partnership with disney after this one? Square is big, but the mouse's influence is monstruous. I don't know if they'd be able to pull a project with so many IPs and creative freedom dealing with disney of today.

There is a marvel related project in the works, but meh. Even Ultimate Alliance 3 had a lot of slots filled with obligatory MCU versions of the characters. Kinda lowers your expectatives to any tie-in disney gets involved.
I think they'll keep it up since they keep making dang money off of it.

You think? KH is a megalomaniac project that had some time in development hell. Hell, Final fantasy 15 was finished before KH 3!

Shhh dont be alarmed but the game is out

Spoilers:its fun

Kingdom Hearts being out didn’t feel real to me.

Like, I’ve been waiting for it to come out since I was 9. I’m 22 now. That’s most of my life.

Didn’t help that the day it happened, a polar vortex blew through town.

I'm currently doing a fool's errand.
I'm playing/watching the entire Kingdom Hearts series as a lead-up to Kingdom Hearts 3.
Might sound dumb, but by only watching Chain of Memories and not paying it, I'm up to Birth by Sleep, been so fun and good so far, can't wait to get to 3

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
I'm currently doing a fool's errand.
I'm playing/watching the entire Kingdom Hearts series as a lead-up to Kingdom Hearts 3.
Might sound dumb, but by only watching Chain of Memories and not paying it, I'm up to Birth by Sleep, been so fun and good so far, can't wait to get to 3
Good luck, noble warrior.

You're in for a trip.

I've already played every single Kingdom Hearts game (except Re: Coded and 0.2) at least once, so.
It's a reexperience but yeah the final boss of Terra's story is one of the best in the series

Re: Mind has gotta be Xion.
I'm curious what a "Limit" Episode is, maybe it's a different character, maybe it's Sora with limited abilities?
Or maybe it's a reference to how Limit Form was KH 1 Sora, and maybe it's Data Sora?