• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spotlight Lab Zero and Limited Run Games Have a Treat For Fans Of Skullgirls This Halloween

Dang, I would have bought one if I knew about it but I've been out of the loop for years where this game is involved.

Check you e-mails if you got just a PS4 Copy alone. Last week shipping confirmations finally started going out.

TIME TO SETTLE IT IN SKULLGIRLS!

I just received my PS4 copy. I forgot all about it until it came in.

So psyched for my Ps4 copy, I really can't wait!

Created an account just to post that I received my copy in the mail today. Really excited to play it!

Is anyone else having issues with the soundtrack? I can play it in a CD player but not on my computer, and I can't rip the music to put on my phone either. Is it encrypted or something? I really hope not, I don't even own a CD player and had to borrow one to make sure the disc wasn't defective... the soundtrack is useless to me if I can't rip the music.

Hello, I have a problem about the tracking, doesn't show nothing about the shipping, only this:

7x5rfD7.jpg

Someone knows what's the problem?

Almost 2 weeks and still no games and not even a little help.

Thanks.

Hey - if my card number/account number changed after I pre-ordered back around Halloween 2016 - do I have to update that? I can't remember if I was charged back then.

Guess what? Skullgirls is getting a Nintendo Switch port.