• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lab Zero Disintegrates

Skullgirls has been cursed in its entire lifetime.

Well well Mike zigmond
cant say I'm surprised.

I was waiting for Mike's official statement on the matter, but he was banned from here before it happened.

Eh, it was probably gonna be a pissy rant anyway.

Bummer to see L0 go down like that. I didn't follow the news all that closely, so the situation with Alex was kind of a surprise to me. He was kind of hard to read whenever he talked publicly as far as I can tell.

Bummer to see L0 go down like that. I didn't follow the news all that closely, so the situation with Alex was kind of a surprise to me. He was kind of hard to read whenever he talked publicly as far as I can tell.
Alex leaving the company wasn't on the news. only his linkedin page says he left in 2018 (and after that he's been doing freelancers or stopped updating the damn site)

I was hearing about Alex leaving Lab Zero towards the end of 2019, but at the time it didn't look like his LinkedIn profile updated until the year after.

I font know we’re to post this and I’m probably not going to post right but I’m sad about lab zero falling apart I felt like I helped make the game I’ve been here for a long time and every strive forward made me feel like an accomplishment for me and every beta tester and bug finders this will leave a hole in my heart because I felt like part of something bigger then myself and now it may be gone so I’m sorry if I’m wrong for posting this I don’t often post things but this is how I feel

Reactions: Fumako
What happened to Peter Bartholow? I always thought he owned lab0