• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

LazyDiablos Birthday/pre NWM Kumite

Reaction score
Steam
LazyDiablos
PSN
LazyDiablos
Ms. Fortune Eliza
Hey its that Fortune/Eliza that everyone hates playing against. Most of of you know me by LazyDiablos. Since Northwest Majors and my birthday coming up soon I finally have a good excuse to do one of these. I'll be doing 10 FT5 sets. I'm in New York so if you don't have a good connection with me please refrain from entering.

It will be this Saturday April 1st at 8pm eastern time and will be hosted by McPeanuts and Dikfub at www.twitch.tv/mcpeanuts

1. Sunset Radiance
2. acfan
3. ThunderKing
4. Warped (maybe)
5. Wing
6. Duck
7. Lawnba
8. Osiris
9. Clawmaster
10. Gelato

Wait list/Backup
1. Pickles
2. Stuff

Last edited:
No it's the 8th. I should have made that clear but oh well

Whats the exact date and time on this? I'm definitely not going to probably participate, but I'll watch the heck out of this. Assuming you get a good turnout I hope you plan on bringing enough stuff to sustain yourself over the 5 hours this is going to take.

Whats the exact date and time on this? I'm definitely not going to probably participate, but I'll watch the heck out of this. Assuming you get a good turnout I hope you plan on bringing enough stuff to sustain yourself over the 5 hours this is going to take.
It will be this Saturday April 1st at 8pm eastern time

I can't be certain that I'd have the time off for this, but I'd like to take part. Sign me up, and if I don't make it my b.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I can do it, though I'd like to be one of the later matches since I'll be a bit busy earlier that afternoon.

I'll play

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Aight B
cd5c9ccdf3c8d46d48107bfefcd4f44e.svg

I'm up if you'll have me

waitlist I guess

Would it be possible to put me as one of the first matches? If not I'll have to drop out and let someone on the wait list take my spot

The list of people isn't the the order I'm doing it in, so you can be first if you want.

Reactions: Gelato
I apologize, if I dont make it, it's because I wasn't able to make it back from what I had to do to >.<

I made the VODs a while ago but forgot to post them lol. Here you go:

Here are the scores:

1. Gelato 5-0
2. Osiris 5-2
3. acfan 5-1
4. ThunderKing 5-1
5. Clawmaster 5-0
6. Duck 5-1
7. AlcoholicRobot 5-0
8. Stuff 5-2
9. Pickles 5-0
10. Lawnba 4-5