• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Lobby Problem. Is my computer haunted?

Fumako

Jimbob
Reaction score
Steam
Fumako
PSN
Fumako
Big Band Peacock
Hello!
Recently I've been having problem on lobby select.
Whenever the lobbies load up the screen freezes and returns to the title screen. Also, the lobby menu stay on the side unless I enter the art gallery, credits, or enter the game.
More recently, about 2 minutes ago, I entered a lobby. As the game was about to start the "You will be a spectator" notice disappeared. At this point moving causes the menu select to go berserk. I resorted to Alt-f4...
Before this happened Skullgirls refused to start and instead steam's "Skullgirls is starting" kept popping up over and over. At first it took about a minute before it would disappear only to re-appear, but as time went on it the intervals between kept decreasing.

(This has been going on since day 2 of my purchase. I've been too lazy to report it all this time.)

I have hired a priest and the exorcism will start in 2 days. I am looking for an alternate solution. I am afraid the Dickstick broke my computer.

Also, I will post a picture of the problem if I can recreate it.

Last edited:
Ok, apparently my options restarting was a mistake and I actually just launched beta by mistake. :/

Ok, I managed to screenshot the problem. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Attachments

• 2014-06-04_00001.jpg
    2014-06-04_00001.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 298