• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows [Mac] Skullgirls stopped detecting my stick

tasilb

Reaction score
Steam
sabertoothedalbinorabbits250
Filia Robo Fortune
Hi all,

I have a PS3 Hori RAP3 that I was able to use for Skullgirls, albeit with some fiddling with Big Picture. However, I took a break for a couple months, and now my stick isn't picked up by the game as a controller.

The stick itself works just fine--I can configure it and use it in Big Picture, as well as Lethal League. This leads me to believe that I am having some issue with Skullgirls. I've tried combinations of Steam beta/vanilla and Skullgirls beta/vanilla, different USB ports, and launch options, but nothing seems to work.

On a related note, I have also always had issues with my friend's PS3 Mad Catz TE being plugged in at the same time as my stick. It either resets our bindings, causes a controller to not appear in Skullgirls, or both.

Anyone have any insights?

I've had this recently with the latest patch.
Before I had got it working with a Gamepad tool tutorial I've seen online with my TE 2 stick but it doesn't seem to be working now.

Steam Big Picture picks up the stick but Skullgirls doesn't acknowledge it as a controller annoyingly

*Edit*
Nope turns out it still works and I'm being an idiot.
I'd suggest using this tutorial to get the arcade sticks detecting and usable in Skullgirls (at least the none beta version)
http://forums.themsfightinherds.com...controller-to-work-for-skullgirls-on-mac.397/

Last edited: