• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua Make Fukua a Canon Character?

If Fukua did become canon, what should she be?

• Total voters
Any other opinions?

I don't see it happening, but I'd still like to see it happen at some point.

If it were to happen, how about a plot twist of not just 1 Fukua, but multiple of them? Brain Drain made his own army of Filia clones because he's obsessed with her.

In Fukua's trailer, there were 6 of her.

In Fukua's trailer, there were 6 of her.

Because Brain Drain wants all the Filia booty, and the more he has the happier he is, that, and that he is planing on taking over the world with them.

(i also remember he wanted a dog with sand powers like Iggy's from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure too)

Everyone loves Filia and Fukua's bodies.

Spoiler: Fukua is canon
Post Spoiler: everyone else is non-canon
Post Post Spoiler: Fukua is Persona, attempting to spread confusion by posting here.

Post Post Spoiler: Fukua is Persona, attempting to spread confusion by posting here.
6Qlcv9Z.png

Now I'M Persona!​

Should we count April 1st as her birthday?

Thought it would be.

Well, Filia Recognizes Fukua in her new VA Lines. My head canon is that Fukua was sent by Aeon similar to Monster Samson to screw around with the world. While Brain Drain technically "created" her, Aeon pulls all the strings.

Reactions: Lunerstep
Well, if she's getting a visible slot, can we please add her to the character page?

I don't understand why it matters whether or not Fukua is canon or if she should have a character page.

I 'unno.

I just don't want her to miss out on the story and I'd like to know more about her.

Thank you Jimbob.

I think Fukua should be added to canon but only as a recurring nightmare Filia has.

Obviously a clone because Brain Drain is desperate to get into Fillia's pants.

So I guess how "both" works is that Brain does clone her but the souls sometime try to take over Filia's body if they can't have her face?

Or that Brain Drain gave Filia's dark personality a physical body.

Or that Brain Drain gave Filia's dark personality a physical body.
Probably the more feasible theory. Since the DNA of the original recipient is needed to make a clone, Filia's body was created as Fukua. Mentally, however, it could've gone a number of ways:

• Something went wrong in the process. As I've stated before, Fukua is a far from perfect clone, and likely as a result her mind was decidedly twisted upon conception.
  • Genetic tampering by Brain Drain. I don't much buy the whole "two souls in one body" thing, as that would mean Filia/Fukua's body would just be a hollow shell for those souls (neither of which are Filia apparently) and that defeats the purpose of cloning. He could've just created a robot body for that. So he probably messed with Fukua's head and made her original Filia personality much more extreme.
  • Hell, maybe the two souls were part of the original Filia, and one of the reasons she wanted her memory wiped (according to the alt. ending) was to keep them locked away. It plays into the "Fukua is a part of Filia's damaged psyche" theory in that those two personalities manifested in her head (or even in real life, which might be an extent of a power they may possess) as Fukua.
  • Maybe Fukua just acquired her dark personality overtime since her creation, perhaps stemming from learning about her original and gaining an obsession to "become" her.

Maybe Fukua just acquired her dark personality overtime since her creation, perhaps stemming from learning about her original and gaining an obsession to "become" her.
I think it's that one.

So how do you guess her story would go if she and Shamone had more dialogue?

"lets beat people up"
"ok"
"hello filia die"
"lets get her"

"who are you"
"my names fukua i want your face"
"no"
"beat her up filia"
"holy shit why do you have 5 bars"
"die fukua"

"cue NOW IM FUKUA"

I like to think that she is some kind of personal demon of Filia. Why is she in the real world? Well... Filia had nightmares about her and suddenly all of this reminds me of Wes Craven's New Nightmare lol

Fukua is Skullgirl's Freddy Krueger.