• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Marie in a quickmatch

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
So......it happened.......skullgirls got hacked. I jumped on before work, and ran into marie with the timer locked and no health.........epic glitch or epic hack. Either way, I'll throw up video later

Hey, not sure if you've still got the video of this, but I'd love to see it if you do.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Probably, I'm just curious to see it.

Marie is like the wife you don't want to come home to.

She is just ugh. I just quit arcade mode when I face her. I don't want to be bothered with her shit. Not even on Sleepwalk.

Marie is like the wife you don't want to come home to.

She is just ugh. I just quit arcade mode when I face her. I don't want to be bothered with her shit. Not even on Sleepwalk.
I just switch to Parasoul/Painwheel, and rack up Argus juice for stage 3. It's not so hard! Unless she pins you down, or shoots off a skull snake thingy, or just a lot of skulls, or... Wow, you're right. I still want to see the REAL playable version, one day...

I just switch to Parasoul/Painwheel, and rack up Argus juice for stage 3. It's not so hard! Unless she pins you down, or shoots off a skull snake thingy, or just a lot of skulls, or... Wow, you're right. I still want to see the REAL playable version, one day...
This thread is not talking about fighting Marie, it's talking about someone playing as her online. It's known that this can be done by hacking but there are supposed to be precautions in place to stop it.

Mikez said somewhere marie should insta-die if it ever happens

This thread is not talking about fighting Marie, it's talking about someone playing as her online. It's known that this can be done by hacking but there are supposed to be precautions in place to stop it.
Wouldn't the same tricks work online? I know that there's that new patch, but wouldn't Marie still just lose to Parasoul and Painwheel? Well, still can't play online, so I didn't have the chance to fight one... Oh, well!

Wouldn't the same tricks work online? I know that there's that new patch, but wouldn't Marie still just lose to Parasoul and Painwheel? Well, still can't play online, so I didn't have the chance to fight one... Oh, well!
Have you actually read the thread before making that post?

If so, you'd have seen one of the four posts where it's mentioned that you don't actually get to fight her because the Marie player loses instantly.

INTERESTING IDEA: What happens if both players join with Marie?

No. Marie is indestructible in human hands.

[vid with bunch of projectiles]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

come at me bro

Reactions: Beuzer0
Have you actually read the thread before making that post?

If so, you'd have seen one of the four posts where it's mentioned that you don't actually get to fight her because the Marie player loses instantly.

INTERESTING IDEA: What happens if both players join with Marie?
I was talking about a hypothetical match, pre-patch, when she wouldn't blow up.
It would be epic.

I was talking about a hypothetical match, pre-patch, when she wouldn't blow up.
It would be epic.
Sure it sounds fun, but it'll be really cheap, really quick.
"CHARGE! Go Slave! Charge! Go Slave!" And of course just running into you and whacking the shit out of you.