• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

He's also Ms. Marvel's guardian.

also isn't Lockjaw part of the Inhumans which are closely connected to the Fantastic Four? So if they have LockJaw why not just have the FF in? or heck have the far more interesting Inhumans in the game. Having Krystal would be awesome, or BlackBolt or someone from that team damn it.
Because Fox didn't get the rights to the Inhumans.

Hence Marvel trying to sweep the X-Men under the rug, and force the Inhumans down people's throats 24/7.

The only one that's had any type of success with this model is Ms. Marvel.

Gill being in MVCI would completely shit on all the buildup he's apparently been getting for a return for SFV

Lockjaw would be neat, and a great WTF pick, but picking him over Kamala Khan is just
wrong

Gill being in MVCI would completely shit on all the buildup he's apparently been getting for a return for SFV

Lockjaw would be neat, and a great WTF pick, but picking him over Kamala Khan is just
wrong
....why would this impact sfv in any way. Most people off today don't even know who he is.

why would SF AND mahvel have Gill
it's one thing to have series mascots Ryu and Chun-Li

but Gill?

nah

why would SF AND mahvel have Gill
it's one thing to have series mascots Ryu and Chun-Li

but Gill?

nah
It's a publicity stunt. Remember how The Apprentice in Star wars came in Soul Calibur IV before his own game released? You put characters in places millions are gonna play and see often to build up the hype.

Capcom getting back to its roots of sf2.
Btw this reminds me of a video talking about sf4 pseudo unblockables cause of proximity guard acting up. Sf4's proximity guard explanation leads me to believe that this probably won't get fixed any time soon(if at all).

We finally got to see All Level 3 Hyper combos and some are...
Not Great.
Honest to God, only REALLY good one is Frank.
They phoned in a TON of these.
Like what is Spencer's?
And how are the returning Hypers some lamer than before?

Also, not as bad, but these sound effects, oof. They ain't meaty at all.

Reactions: North888
I think the fact that the game's presentation is not that great has been beaten to death already.

The game is likely rushed as hell, it seems like they probably jump started production the moment they got the rights and announced it not long after, which if you will recall had everyone going "what do you mean this will be out that soon"?

Reactions: Jutsei
Geezus... What the hell was they thinking on many of these. Even the copy overs looked bad. Only a few looked nice, like Zero's copy over. Always bugged me about how fast it came out.

46238262.jpg

Seriously, saying all of them are bad is pushing it just a tad. Doctor Strange, Spider Man, Thanos, Jedah, Thor, heck even Firebrand all got personality.

Also why is Frank the best but Spencer's is awful? They are both pretty campy in seperate ways, bu its still basically "grenade goes" boom and they back off.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeatNinja
If nothing else, seeing how many tiny changes returning characters got in their movelists and behaviors is super interesting to me

The base systems I'm not intrigued by at all. But seeing characters getting new things, like Frank's Tripod or Haggar's Barrel have me wondering what that game will turn into.

Bashing the games presentation has been done to death, but it sincerely makes me sad

Reactions: Jutsei
Also why is Frank the best but Spencer's is awful? They are both pretty campy in seperate ways, bu its still basically "grenade goes" boom and they back off.
Because it's completely in character for Frank, he sets up a great Combo Multiplier, whips out his camera, and gets a fantastic shot (It even marks it all as "Horror", while cleverly saying it's worth Infinite), it references Dead Rising and its mechanics great, plus the character.

Spencer's just feels weird, I always took him for this serious no nonsense guy, telling someone to wake up after punching them hard and then shanking them with an explosive doesn't feel his style.

Because it's completely in character for Frank, he sets up a great Combo Multiplier, whips out his camera, and gets a fantastic shot (It even marks it all as "Horror", while cleverly saying it's worth Infinite), it references Dead Rising and its mechanics great, plus the character.

Spencer's just feels weird, I always took him for this serious no nonsense guy, telling someone to wake up after punching them hard and then shanking them with an explosive doesn't feel his style.
The guy who says, "You can't beat me, I have a bionic arm"? That guy?

Also im preeeetyy sure he was in theover the top campy era of Duke Nukem if his classic design is any indication
FeaturedImage-bionic-commando-rearmed.jpg

46238262.jpg

Seriously, saying all of them are bad is pushing it just a tad. Doctor Strange, Spider Man, Thanos, Jedah, Thor, heck even Firebrand all got personality.

Spider-Man's is garbage.

It's already stupid when characters have helpers randomly appear for certain moves. Now there's a fucking VILLAIN off screen, attacking Spidey throughout the whole match, randomly?

It's dumb. Doesn't help that his dialogue is stupid.

Reactions: Kit Ballard
The guy who says, "You can't beat me, I have a bionic arm"? That guy?

Also im preeeetyy sure he was in theover the top campy era of Duke Nukem if his classic design is any indication
FeaturedImage-bionic-commando-rearmed.jpg
Just because he's serious, that doesn't mean that he isn't prone to being an idiot who believes in stupid stuff, like his bionic arm line.

Spider-Man's is garbage.

It's already stupid when characters have helpers randomly appear for certain moves. Now there's a fucking VILLAIN off screen, attacking Spidey throughout the whole match, randomly?

It's dumb. Doesn't help that his dialogue is stupid.
Remember how She Hulk's level 3 had a Car randomly driving in the middle of the match? Supers are just supposed to be flashy, logic be damned. Otherwise everyone should be swamped by zombies with Frank's very presence.

but where does Ultron get his drones from
are they just chillaxing off screen waiting for the call?

i need answers or this game just doesn't make sense guys

Reactions: CountofBleck
That Lythero video was so incredibly hard to watch.

I adore Gamora and Firebrand level 3s, hell even captain marvels is sick as hell.

Reactions: Ninja
ayo where does that desk or any of wright's evidence come from? dude this doesn't make sense are they all in the ground buried or something?

Reactions: Era
Maximillian said he'll PAY if some modders fiddle on the pc version to make the UI looks better (he wanted something like MvC 1 IIRC) and if someone mods Gamora to look like Lynn Kurosawa (from Alien vs Predator)

He'll pay, but release the mods for free (as it should be).

Community will do what CapCANNOT... again

(insert angry rant about the mega man exile)

I wouldn't use it cuz Gamora looks awesome already.

Also I hope nobody does because I'm tired of Max getting his way for complaining. Join the rest of us, not getting what we want, but making it work anyways.

if he's paying, it adds more free options and removes absolutely NOTHING for us, there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Kawalorn and Jutsei
Looks like the final boss got leaked.
Looks like it's a lot more Sigma than Ultron, despite being called Ultron Omega
150508473397993354129.jpg

Just dropping by to ask if Amaterasu and Deadpool will be back. I don't even play this game.

Just dropping by to ask if Amaterasu and Deadpool will be back. I don't even play this game.

maybe next christmas bud

I mean, at least that's distinctively final boss Sigma.
it ain't Sigma unless he gets to go giant robo up in here
praying his level 3 is giant vector face

Remember how She Hulk's level 3 had a Car randomly driving in the middle of the match? Supers are just supposed to be flashy, logic be damned. Otherwise everyone should be swamped by zombies with Frank's very presence.
Did I say I liked that too?

I also have issues with Frank using his enemies as weapons. The car is also dumb. It makes sense in SOME stages, but in others, it's dumb.