• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[May 22, 2015] Combo Breaker 2015 (Rosemont, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday night is when we fight.
To behold this sight as we test our might.
Let no one ignore our plight
as we spread glorious hype
throughout the night.

Burst bait each other but it's in good SKULLGIRLS

tagging some attendees to weigh in on this: @dekillsage @SonicFox5000 @Swiftfox-Dash @Elda Taluda @Duckator @keninblack @worldjem

My feelings on the matter have been that even if people feel like Sunday is the, "prestige," day, we just have to go so hard that people wish they could have gotten our Saturday night time slot.

I agree with Kai here. I'd much rather have everything Saturday! Let's keep the hype and salt from the tourney fresh. I'm sure it will make the community that much more invested in SNS and the 3v3 team tourneys. And in turn that should make these events even more interesting!

I. Can. Not. Wait.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
There's about an hour break between top 8 and SNS aka there's time for SG players to get food and then bring me beer
Good sir, as a fellow BG'er, I will gladly buy you that beer.

I'm not sandbagging at CB at all, yo. ALL LOSSES ARE 100% REAL AND I WILL BE MAD AS HELL.
Looking forward to this.

Also prefer Saturday as a player.

I'm working on several stream innovations, such as a way to make it so every time Mike talks on the mic it just plays Charlie Brown adult-speaking horn noises
Thus making me your only commentator that can spout nonstop profanity... :^)

YO LET ME ON THE MICROPHONE!!!
then immediately remove me please thank you.

Reactions: BGCallisto
I'll commentate if people want or not commentate if people don't want. Either's fine by me. Sounds like a lot of other people are more interested, though.

If you need someone to pair detailed analysis commentary with lots of yelling and ridiculous phrases

you know where to find me

Didnt they say they listed who is allowed to commentate?

I believe they've already chosen commentators for the weekend (anyone who gets on the mic has to be approved by TOs), I don't know if they were actually listed.

Btw, I can actually commentate on stream for a special guest edition.

Most commentators across all games have already been pre-approved. If you really want to do commentary you'll have to talk to @thehadou or some other higher-up related to the game you're interested in.

Didnt they say they listed who is allowed to commentate?
I believe they've already chosen commentators for the weekend (anyone who gets on the mic has to be approved by TOs), I don't know if they were actually listed.
They only mentioned me and Mike in the trailer, but POS and Taluda are also on that list. Beyond that, we'll also see a slight relaxing of the rules during SNS, so I'm going to do my best to get lots of people in front of the camera for pre/post match interviews. You're gonna see a shitload of people on that stream.

mike confirmed to poop boats, you might want to check your fiber intake

Can we take our shirts off to power up like Poognko on stream?

Reactions: Mwisk
Anybody who wants to bring me water whenever I have to do mouth hole noise stuff is more than welcome to do so.

not the Eliza-themed pasties
Can I wear mine, at least? Buzzkill.

Anybody who wants to bring me water whenever I have to do mouth hole noise stuff is more than welcome to do so.
Aww, nobody volunteered for you... :^P

Aww, nobody volunteered for you... :^P
After all that talk of you in pasties, I'm sure everyone can relate to the degree of thirst I experience. <3

Reactions: gllt and Mike_Z
After all that talk of you in pasties, I'm sure everyone can relate to the degree of thirst I experience. <3
I'll bring you all kinds of water, yo, I know how exhausting that can be.
Oops, I seem to have spilled it on my t-shirt...

Can we take our shirts off to power up like Poognko on stream?

*Jchensor mode activate*
Interestingly enough there's actually this crazy br sg meme "shirtless mwisk" I never did it cuz it might start ww3 over the rights to my body. O.o'

yes pls only put mwisk on if hes not wearing a shirt thanks

If you fools are gonna take off your shirts please get your muscles up
I ain't taking off my shirt

I ain't got no muscles

Reactions: b0nk and WarpedEcho
skullgirls got the hair
we aint got the muscles

I GOT THIS ONE!
Also have some of the muscles so HA

Reactions: POS Industries
I have some muscles
But not enough to share with the entire class sorry

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.