• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [May 26th-28th] Combo Breaker 2017 (Chicago, IL)

I'm planning on staying from Thursday through Monday. Is there any available bed/floorspace for someone who can pay their fair share, and has two setups?

Gonna have some SG announcements in the next few weeks. While this has been true every year (I think), this is definitely the year to bring everyone you can to CB!

Also, I will personally refund $5 for anyone who gets more Big Band players to sign up. I may even do $5 per Big Band player. Hit me up if you find more Big Band players.

Rick why are you trying to ruin your own tournament

Big Band mirrors are the truth and I'm just trying to show you all the light.
There is a depressing lack of Big Band advocacy on this forum.

I would like to request a refund of 5 dollars for every big band player. 10 if solo band :3

No. You're gonna get more Big Band and you're gonna like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuLLBLeeD
Isn't Band already like the single most played character? I haven't been counting, but it certainly feels that way. Gotta be at least top 3 I think.

Isn't Band already like the single most played character? I haven't been counting, but it certainly feels that way. Gotta be at least top 3 I think.

This is true. People still play characters other than Big Band though.

Now imagine, a Top 8 that is nothing but music and giant air normals.

It would be an amazing moment in history.

Band and Eliza certainly seem like they'd be in the top 3 at least.

Can anybody share a room, though? Yes, I play Big Band. Yes, I have a song.

why don't YOU just become big bando?

I am Big Bando. I thought this was known?

I know Big Band. Big Band was a friend of mine. TO, you are no Big Band.

So when will we know which pool we are in?

I won't be going. Employment found me and Im working on my family man game. Planning for ceotaku. Have fun all u guys. Wish I could have been there .

If y'all want something to get yourselves excited for this weekend, here's a little something

Once everybody's situated and wants to meet up somewhere, leave a message at some point.

To my fellow NE fam heading out there this weekend, even the honorary ones (you know who you are), do your best and make sure to have fun. We'll be rooting for all of you.

And remember:

No top 8, we close the gate.

I'll give this thread a few days before moving it to the completed events section.

Thanks everyone for (maybe) invigorating my love of the game. I did shout outs on twitter.