• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

michigan thread

Boo.

Followed and added on steam, hmu.

Last edited:
Could start one, there are plenty of ongoing meet ups for other scenes, would likely be easier to bring setups to theirs.

Hey, guys. Trying hard to breathe some life into the Michigan Skullgirls scene. We have a local scene here, we run a monthly tournament and weekly casuals. Most players here play SFV and MKX, but we're starting to revive the hunger for SG here, and I would love to see what other players from the area have to offer.

Reactions: Chuck N. Plazma
With the SG community being so small and scattered about Michigan thought about hosting a weekly of my own but realized how inconvenient and out of the way it would be for for everyone because there's not a lot of us... BUT after becoming friends with other TO's (Mostly for Smash because its overpopulated MI) my names gotten thrown around and due to them losing their venus the event Hard Reads was supposed to be dead but we all came together and we are continueing with Hard Reads 2 (Harder Reads) Now a Smash and SKULLGIRLS double event THEY ASKED FOR SKULLGIRLS NOT ME SURPRISINGLY so the interest is definitely increasing last year Hard Reads had 80+ people for just one game. Just getting half of that for Skullgirls will make me cry.
It will take place in Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights Nov 26th im making this post before the actual facebook event is made because i know people sleep on this thread and i want people to be aware and if possible plan to come out here if that's not enough I'm putting an additional $100 from my pocket to the pot and will increase it when the Event is on Facebook.

Reactions: Morahan
I'll advertise this to my players if you'll post it here when the facebook event is up.

With the SG community being so small and scattered about Michigan thought about hosting a weekly of my own but realized how inconvenient and out of the way it would be for for everyone because there's not a lot of us... BUT after becoming friends with other TO's (Mostly for Smash because its overpopulated MI) my names gotten thrown around and due to them losing their venus the event Hard Reads was supposed to be dead but we all came together and we are continueing with Hard Reads 2 (Harder Reads) Now a Smash and SKULLGIRLS double event THEY ASKED FOR SKULLGIRLS NOT ME SURPRISINGLY so the interest is definitely increasing last year Hard Reads had 80+ people for just one game. Just getting half of that for Skullgirls will make me cry.
It will take place in Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights Nov 26th im making this post before the actual facebook event is made because i know people sleep on this thread and i want people to be aware and if possible plan to come out here if that's not enough I'm putting an additional $100 from my pocket to the pot and will increase it when the Event is on Facebook.

I live even closer to lakeside than walraven. I could get there no problem

Reactions: Chuck N. Plazma