• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Missing Art Gallery Content

MajoraZ

Reaction score
Steam
Jabberwockxeno
XBL
JABBERWOCK xeno
Double Valentine Eliza
Not sure if this belongs here, but...

- Big Band is missing Story Mode Art in the art gallery, every other character has art from their story mode cutscenes in the gallery but him (and fukua, but I don't think she counts)

- The following stages are missing stage art: "Lab 8 (Empty)", "Grand Cathedral (Empty)", "Under the Bridge", "Glass Canopy", and "Nightmare Crest". Note that both the empty lab 8 and grand cathedral do have different background art from their normal stages. Also, whatever is used for the "Random" stage preview should probably be in the gallery as well if it isn't already.

Since I don't know if editing my post with this will work, I'm just gonna reply with it: @Mike_Z

Also, was any of the guest art patched out? I remember there being more guest art then what's in there now.

Thanks for this!

I don't think any of the guest art was removed, or at least it shouldn't have been.

I don't know if editing your post would work either.