• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Missing Executable

Ego

Walkie Talkie Man
Reaction score
Cerebella Ms. Fortune Fukua
So I tried to boot skullgirls, which I played earlier today, only to be greeted by this: "Failed to Start Game (Missing Executable)"
I deleted my appcache folder like steam support told me to, but it's still showing the same issue. It's just a skullgirls problem, I've tried launching multiple other games, and they all worked fine. What do I do?

Could somebody move this into the regular game bug section? because it's a problem with both the beta and the regular game.

Right click in library -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Right click in library -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Cache
Did that too, got in an endless loop of "updates" that never actually updated the game.

Delete Appcache AND restart steam. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your computer after doing that.

Delete Appcache AND restart steam. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your computer after doing that.
Oh sorry, I solved the problem already, I did a clean install, then waited overnight, and it worked.