• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 Ms. Fortune goes blurry during assists

Parismio

Reaction score
Steam
Parismio
PSN
Parismio
Ms. Fortune Parasoul Squigly
Ps3 version. Ive noticed before the latest patch that sometimes when using ms fortune as an assist she looks really blurry and pixilated. After the latest update I went to see if its still happening and it is.

Taken from the recently updated FAQ from this very website:

"In the PS3/360 versions of Skullgirls and Skullgirls Encore, characters will rarely appear pixelated when tagging in and DHCing due to the time it takes console hardware to load a character's frames into memory. This is normal behavior and not something to be concerned about."

Edit: Here's the thread.

Edit 2: Never mind, just ignore me. I know not what I speak of.

Last edited:
Ps3 version. Ive noticed before the latest patch that sometimes when using ms fortune as an assist she looks really blurry and pixilated. After the latest update I went to see if its still happening and it is.
This should absolutely never happen during assists, only as the point characters when you just tagged in. Your chosen assist frames should be always loaded.
Please tell me which assist!

This should absolutely never happen during assists, only as the point characters when you just tagged in. Your chosen assist frames should be always loaded.
Please tell me which assist!
It was her wheel of fortune move that I assigned as an assist move the last time I saw it happening.

Edit: It doesnt happen often but when it does its really noticeable.

Last edited:
Could you take a video? Even a phone video is fine.
Ill try. It may take a while.

Seems like the Wheel of Fortune move may have been a fluke/mistake on my part since it wasn't happening for a while. I tried some other assist moves and found that Cat Slide was the move that is the problem. Here's a video: