• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

My Git Gud Kumite

Dinglejet

he's ok
Reaction score
Steam
Dinglejet
PSN
Dinglejet
Beowulf Big Band Cerebella
I don't really know where to put this.

Over the past year, I've been putting some time into this game trying to be able to play at a competitive level, but I feel that I'm not quite there yet or have much of a feel for that level of gameplay. I feel now would be a good time to start putting in time to actually try to improve more by playing with other people consistently rather than living off quickmatch. I was hoping run about 7 matches with some people for ft5 or 7. I'd like to be able to do this around the week of thanksgiving, but not too sure on a date yet. Also, I'd prefer for people to be in the states rather than overseas, because those can be iffy connections for me. If somebody wants to stream, go ahead.

Peeps list:
Dreamepitaph
Broseidon
Mayor of Earth

Last edited:
I can assist

I'm feeling a ft5 for this. As for a date, I'm thinking saturday during thanksgiving week, which is the 29th. if that doesn't work out for people or me, I'll try to see if friday works.

I can try to be a part of this but it depends on what time you want to do it.