• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ~ ☆

Who is your Favorite Pony?

• (Princess) Twilight Sparkle ~ トワイライトスパークル

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Applejack ~ アップルジャック

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Pinkie Pie ~ ピンキーパイ

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Rarity ~ ラリティ

Votes: 26 31.7%
  • Rainbow Dash ~ レインボーダッシュ

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Fluttershy ~ フラッターシャイ

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
>expecting me to be still alive by 2017

Hasbro plz

It was the TV version, meaning there's some content that I didn't get to see. All the more reason to watch the full-er version some time later.

Wow they really cut out some really nice bits, and Shine Like Rainbows was both a really good song and a neat credits.

Yeah the movie was surprisingly better than the first, with loads of better music, and I'm hopeful that it had success to prompt the upcoming movie.

McCarthy did nothing wrong

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
The DVD for Rainbow Rocks is out as of yesterday, so you'll be able to see that missing content. I've got Shine Like Rainbows stuck in my head right now, and I'm frankly okay with that.

Now that I think of it, the final musical duel with the sirens reminds me of the Tenacious D vs Beelzeboss rock off in The Pick of Destiny.

I'm ok with this.

It actually reminded me more of the battle between Sex Bob-Omb and the Katayanagi Twins in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Reactions: Muro
Okay, I know that they have to market their toys and everything, but that transition from the calm, storyteller-like narrator foreshadowing the next step in a grand tale of magic and self-discovery to BUY OUR HAPPY FRIENDSHIP RAINDOW PLAYSET was rather jarring.

Well the show is one big commercial so it isn’t unheard of that they show some stuff. And if you ask me, keeping the narrator and his voice for this is better then tearing the screen and have 2 little girls do the typical hyperactive pony-commercials, totally breaking the mood.

I hate it when they do trailers in general and then have a stupid commercial in a different voice attached to it and it just slaps you in the face.
The way this teaser did it is acceptable IMO.

Reactions: juju_for_president
612765__safe_twilight+scepter_the+walking+dead_clementine_lee+everett.png

Scepters man...

Reactions: juju_for_president
For anyone interested, there's a MLP Humble Comics Bundle for 13 more hours to be found here.

I felt like sharing two MLP animatics I've been watching every other day lately:

Original song by Sherclop Pones.
There's a cool Polish fandub of it, too!
And finally, there's going to be be a finished fully colored version of the animatic, eventually.

Originally sang by the one and only Jafar.

Comics are better than the show. Just sayin'.

Hopefully season 5 can prove me wrong.

Comics are better than the show. Just sayin'.

Hopefully season 5 can prove me wrong.
eeeehhhhh depends on which comics you're talking about. The Rainbow Dash Mirco was abyssmal

also ponies were in the super bowl for like, 1 second
tumblr_nj4hqhK3WV1rnsh5go1_500.gif

Gotta love how they're rooting for a team that was NOWHERE near the Super Bowl, though

To be fair, the colts were the obvious choice for ponies, to say nothing of the Broncos

FYI

Reactions: Muro
^can confirm it was the night where ya'll were piss drunk.

Anyways, Smooze confirmed, kinda happy.

Last edited:
^ Yo dude, spoiler alerts and stuff. I want things to be a surprise for me. :P

we talked about it at winter brawl tho...

Although I do believe that was the same night that shots were had :B

I'm kinda stressed I dipped a little early that night. Would have been 3 of us.

Edit: LMAO how do I counted people? 4 is the number I was looking for.

Is the new season almost out? Fucking finally. It's been like... wow, actually almost a year since the last episode.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
Is the new season almost out? Fucking finally. It's been like... wow, actually almost a year since the last episode.
We just gotta hold out until the 4th of April

It's been so long, I got used to the idea of no new episodes until a distant unforeseeable future, such as the next decade or so.

Abandoning this mindstate feels quite unsettling.

Last edited:
It's been so long, I got used to the idea of no new episodes until a distant unforeseeable future, such as the next decade or so.

Abandoning this mindstate feels quite unsettling.
yeah it's been almost a full year already. at this point, it feels as if the show had already died. But hope remains and it's like meeting an old friend whom you had on skype that you hadn't spoken to for the longest time, but are just now talking to them and remembering how nice they were

I'm actually disappointed that Starlight chick isn't Suri Polomare. That would've been a neat twist, a character like her suddenly taking over a village.

Well um... I guess this'll be interesting to some people here.

Oh yeah, they've had a build of this on a cabinet at BABScon. It's been good, but the cabinet here only has four buttons when it's a six button fighter, so there's been no grabs or taunts (which are supposed to do things now, like 3S), and the sticks themselves are kinda real bad, but the game seems a lot better so far.

Granted, a vast majority of the people who played have no idea how to play fighting games, so it's hard to tell how the balance has changed for the most part. Tho I'm really hoping for the better, cause 1.0 stopped being fun when everyone exposed how stale and broken it was.

but the cabinet here only has four buttons when it's a six button fighter

It's six buttons now? what did they add? Before the other 2 buttons were just debug options.

It's six buttons now? what did they add? Before the other 2 buttons were just debug options.
The only thing i remember was E becoming grab. not sure about F, but considering the folder's name (Fixed Taunt) I'm guessing F becomes Taunt.
honestly i think this game needs a proper tutorial, but then again, i might just be spoiled by Skullgirls. That said, this game's popularity is butts so there are barely any good online guides--the only one i could find was one for Rainbow.

After weeks/months of silence it's only natural to forget about their project and/or instinctively assume it was abandoned. Glad to hear they're still afloat after all.

They're really gonna have to impress me at this point to prove to me that they are capable of working as a professional game development house. I didn't find 4 pieces of concept art to be an appropriate product of ~ 1 year of work.

At this point, any money I was setting aside to help with Mane6's project is going to my copy of 2nd Encore instead.