• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA NC! Whens Skullgirls!

Also I have an important question I forgot to ask...

What is the schedule like at ReSe? I can't seem to find any information anywhere and all I know is that it's from 12-7...

Registration is from 12-2pm. Tourneys usually start around 3:15pm and the event stays open until around 9pm or 10pm.

Reactions: Skullmageddon
Registration is from 12-2pm. Tourneys usually start around 3:15pm and the event stays open until around 9pm or 10pm.

Thanks. That's nice to know as it means I have more time in the morning than I thought.

I may be popping down there for a couple days around the 20th. Anything going on at that time?

GGs to Krye and Skullmageddon. It was nice to meet you guys and thanks for coming out last weekend! =D
I may be popping down there for a couple days around the 20th. Anything going on at that time?
I'm not aware of any tournaments scheduled around that time, but we do have sessions every Thursday at UNCC.

Reactions: Skullmageddon
Every Thursday? Cool. Can I get an address?

Every Thursday? Cool. Can I get an address?
Student Union
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001

Its located on the second floor of the lounge called Norm's. The sessions usually start around 4:00pm and goes on until 12:30am if people feel like staying that long. It is a school day so you need a parking pass which is $6. Or you could park in the visitor deck which is $2 every hour.

Just to let you know, I'm the only player at these sessions that wants to plays SG competivitely. lol

Last edited:
Just to let you know, I'm the only player at these sessions that wants to plays SG competivitely. lol
Lol, thats okay. I've played fighting games just for fun for a long time. And I use solo bella, I'm not sure how competitive I can be considered.

Lol, thats okay. I've played fighting games just for fun for a long time. And I use solo bella, I'm not sure how competitive I can be considered.
I just meant someone who enter tournaments, so I'd considered you "competitive". I know who you are, you're the "Best Casual" player. I stole all my Bella tech from you. lol

Haha, well, I look forward to getting down there and show y'all the true strength of the (self proclaimed) best casual player! Or we could just have fun playing girlskulls.

Also, you guys have one of the biggest threads in the local scenes section. Forth in terms of comments, fifth in terms of views.

Thursdays are hard since it's a 2 hour drive for me. Hopefully we can play on Friday or Saturday. >.>

Also, you guys have one of the biggest threads in the local scenes section. Forth in terms of comments, fifth in terms of views.

DAMN RIGHT WE DO

Also since I'm trying to get more involved with the local scene myself I'm going to be heading over to NCSU more often to see if I can find the few SG players that may be hiding between the bushes. If I find people that are interested in joining I might see if I can make it back down to UNCC again for some friendlies with you guys.

Reactions: LayZ
I hate Cerebella. ;_;

Well, I can't go down the 20th. I do need to get down there, so it'll be at some point in the near future.

Hello NC scene and all who inhabit it

I'm actually in SC State but in originally from FortMill

I'm in SC as well! In Sumter though. If you're on the way to Charlotte, I could gnab you on my way to the biweekly's if I'm going.

@Jehuty You have an awesome name. Slightly more awesome if you played the originals and not the re-releases.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I wish a had the money to go to play, and Im going to buy both ZOE when I get more dough.

Next ReSe is on March 1st. We will have Skullgirls casuals and attempt to run a tournament if we have the numbers.

ReSe Details:

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC
28223-0001

Time:
Registration is from 12pm to 2pm. Brackets start at 2:30 - 3pm

Masta CJ has been playing with us lately and really wants to run a tournament for SG. So come out to ReSe on March 1st if you're in the area. Lets show people this game isn't as dead as people think. lol

Same details as in previous post:

Casuals - $5 (No venue fee)
Venue fee is $10
SG is considered a minor game so it will be $5 to enter the tournament.

Date: Saturday, May 3 at 12:00pm

Charlotte, NC
28223-0001

Venue fee is $10

Date: Saturday, May 3 at 12:00pm

Charlotte, NC
28223-0001

Venue fee is $10
I love how Ryu tea bag COD ghost

ReSe is coming up may 3 I hope to you all there

See ya there. Hopefully we get our DP assists back or Mike nerfs the shit out of beat hazard too.

See ya there. Hopefully we get our DP assists back or Mike nerfs the shit out of beat hazard too.
Good game everyone no more psylock assist

? Sorry I'm relatively new to fighters >.<

GGs at ReSe, Krye. Its been nice playing offline with you and good luck with building the SG scene in Texas.

Reactions: Krye
Man, I had no idea how exhausted I was till I started driving. Definitely a ton of good matches, learned a lot! Hopefully we'll get to play offline again some day.

Gamers room is doing hoshicon this weekend so they're not open this week.

I'll try to set up something another time.

Last edited:
@LayZ Get Some Game over near East Sugar Creek has a setup and has been allowing people to setup their own stuff. They stay open pretty late on Fridays(3am) and Saturdays(1am). Can we possibly make something out of this or something?

@LayZ Get Some Game over near East Sugar Creek has a setup and has been allowing people to setup their own stuff. They stay open pretty late on Fridays(3am) and Saturdays(1am). Can we possibly make something out of this or something?
Sure, I'm not opposed to going there. If you set it up and post the address and other contact info, I'll invite all the people I know that are interested in playing.

Ok cool, I'll be there with my PS3 Friday at 6:00pm. Someone else is bringing Ultra for Xbox(I don't know the time) and I'll bring SG, P4Arena, Guilty Gear, and BBCP.

1224 Commercial Ave
Charlotte, NC 28205
704-728-5025

Also my controllers aren't the best, if you have your owns you should probably bring them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LayZ
Ok, I'll tell my friends about this and I'll bring my laptop with SG PC on it. See you on Friday.

Reactions: RubberyRisette
Can't make it no ride up there hopefully I can get a ride to ReSe

Can't make it no ride up there hopefully I can get a ride to ReSe
That's ok. Try to make it to the next ReSe because Guitalex is trying to set up a SG tourney.

When is the next one? by the way are you going to TFC? @LayZ