• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA New England thread - Not UK

I'm leaving the country.

I hope you like hugs, because when I give hugs the world stops and you're eternally stuck in limbo, forced to bear my hug for the rest of eternity

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
I hope you like hugs, because when I give hugs the world stops and you're eternally stuck in limbo, forced to bear my hug for the rest of eternity

Can confirm. Still stuck in there from 2 years ago.

H E L P M E

Reactions: Icky
i was checking the fb page to see when the feb monthly was, and I saw the next scheduled FG event was on mar 4, which would put it a little over a month from the last one but with the march one so early in the month after the january one was so late in the month, it does imply to me there might not be a feb monthly, is that accurate?
Probably. This does happen sometimes.

is the GU scene still alive
Come to Brookline, three of us are doing Japanese barbeque tonight, cheap drinks.

GU is happening this Friday, come one come all.

Oh noo I think the same thing happened last year with a monthly or something didn't it

Probably. It happens enough to me, so no worries. That said, I'll be in Boston at least for the weekend, so I'll be sorta close by. Might still be able to make something happen.

I'm down for food/ drinks this weekend if other people feel like it

Alright, for anyone not in the know it looks like we're taking a rain check this week because AB excludes Sorc and snow is icky.

@DaydreamingSorc Let me know if you want to do food/drinks while you're in the city, Mitchell and I both live very close to Hynes so meeting up will be easy. I think you already have my number but DM me if you don't.