• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New GGPO update is glitchy & laggy...just me...?

Nuuance

Level 51 Pastrymancer
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Steam
Nuuance
Squigly Eliza
since the "update" it's been significantly worse, and just wondering if it's just me...

I've only played a few matches, all against a buddy just 20ish miles away, but connection seemed fine to me.

It's been fine for me, only thing i've seen is this weird squiggly visual glitch, but i assume it's my gpu or something...

Some people are still having issues with the ggpo beta, but if you are, you should probably move discussion to the Official Skullgirls discord since I don't think anyone checks here anymore?

Also if you are having issues,using the -ggposhowinfo feature and sending replays or getting a video, since it's easier for mike to look at potential issues that way.

It's been fine for me, only thing i've seen is this weird squiggly visual glitch, but i assume it's my gpu or something...

Are you playing on switch? This looks like the switch glitches so I don't think anyone has gotten these on PC yet?

Some people are still having issues with the ggpo beta, but if you are, you should probably move discussion to the Official Skullgirls discord since I don't think anyone checks here anymore?

Also if you are having issues,using the -ggposhowinfo feature and sending replays or getting a video, since it's easier for mike to look at potential issues that way.

Are you playing on switch? This looks like the switch glitches so I don't think anyone has gotten these on PC yet?

No, that's the Steam version