• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New Meridian (Role Playing Thread)

"Umbrella? Where are you? Oh, Please don't tell me I lost her!"

"Where hath that blagard gone with our drinks?"

CRAP! Drinks! Let's see, he thinks Lemonade for Ms Fortune's Body, Apple Cider for her head, Best Assist Ale for Vice, and did Broseidon miss anything?

"No lemonade!" Ms. Fortune said again to make sure he got the point.

CRAP! Drinks! Let's see, he thinks Lemonade for Ms Fortune's Body, Apple Cider for her head, Best Assist Ale for Vice, and did Broseidon miss anything?

"May I have some Hot Cocoa?"

(Man this place has died. Any ideas on how to liven it up again?)

"Sorry, was busy doing inventory. Hot chocolate for the not-quite-dead girl, Black Cat for the cat, Best Assist Ale for the Vize, and Canopy Lite for the Egret. Now, with the drinks in discussion, someone please tell Broseidon what exactly has been going on as of recent? He kept pretty good track of the Skullheart's location for the past two hundred years or so, but has seemed to misplaced it since then."

Can I be Isaac
also what am I suppose to do? roleplay? Do I just react the way I assume the person I am would?

Well if it isn't Mr Indiana Wormholes himself. What will you be having?

Just a water kinda need to stay on my toes right now. I time traveled and saw something I shouldn't have seen
you wanna see?

Can I be Isaac
also what am I suppose to do? roleplay? Do I just react the way I assume the person I am would?

Sure you can!

Just a water kinda need to stay on my toes right now. I time traveled and saw something I shouldn't have seen...
you wanna see?
Yeah he's got water. Any particular type? Broseidon knows with all the Dagonians, Ferals, humans, Hookers with hooks, etc walking around, everyone's idea of "water" seems to be much different. He can count at least one bar fight that started from a poor decision on his part.
Of course Broseidon wants to see, the only thing that's happened here so far is Ms Fortune's hand looking for loose wallets, which Broseidon asks you to STOP ATTEMPTING TO STEAL AROUND THE PREMISES OF HIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!

"Sorry, was busy doing inventory. Hot chocolate for the not-quite-dead girl, Black Cat for the cat, Best Assist Ale for the Vize, and Canopy Lite for the Egret. Now, with the drinks in discussion, someone please tell Broseidon what exactly has been going on as of recent? He kept pretty good track of the Skullheart's location for the past two hundred years or so, but has seemed to misplaced it since then."
"Thou art not the only one friend. That accursed trinket hath had me searching for a long while."

Who's free from now on?I'd like to be peacock but i totally dunno how to act like her.

Last edited:
Who's free from now on?I'd like to be peacock but i totally dunno how to act like her.
(What do you mean by free? All open characters are on the first post if that's what you meant.)

you were slave until one some guy chop your arms off and gored out your eyes. after that you became a cyborg that uses comedy to block out the pain of your past while slowly going insane (I can go back in time and check again)

Of course Broseidon wants to see
Very well forgive the time travel it's on the fritz lately (I don't have my scanner so pictures are of lesser quality)
1.png

It all started when I went the Cathedral. I was curious about the nun who appears to run the place didn't matter when I time traveled she seem to age rather she was the same. I noticed a closed off stairway so I went down them
Animation2.gif

And that's when I noticed a room
10005.png

The nun's room. Every bone in my body said not to enter but there was a chance I could find out all I wanted to know
Animation3.gif

I open the door and to my horror I saw it
4.png

[Double onee-san I-I love you ] {M-Me too Double onee-chan I love you too}
5.png

VENUS-CHAN AEON-CHAN I LOVE YOOOOOOU I LOVE BOTH~ XD
The nun was giant nerd
6.png

This knowledge came as a such a shock I lost my composure
7.png

and she found me out
Animation5.gif

I thought to myself "Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal"
Animation6.gif

She apparently thought "Pull out knife" because it apparently was a big deal

View attachment 1478
She apparently thought "Pull out knife" because it apparently was a big deal

10.png

Her knife said Cut Broke Bitches
11.png

Or at least I think it did, you tend not to stick around long enough to confirm those kinda things

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Anyways it was at that point I decided to time travel outta there. No worrys though that time travel expierence was like 10 years ago no way she'd even remember that

Anyways it was at that point I decided to time travel outta there. No worrys though that time travel expierence was like 10 years ago no way she'd even remember that
"I know not about that lad. A lady's scorn tis not easily forgotten. I've experienced that many a time myself."

you were slave until one some guy chop your arms off and gored out your eyes. after that you became a cyborg that uses comedy to block out the pain of your past while slowly going insane (I can go back in time and check again)
Comedy.Why.You'll never see someone so bad with comedy as me.

Last edited:
"A lady's scorn tis not easily forgotten. "
nah i doubt it, besides lately she seems more interested in fighting little girls than me

Yup, sounds like a classic case of someone walking in during "intendit in fan puellae". Never enter a lady's (or if sources tell Broseidon correctly, a possibly female alien monstrosity's room) without prior information or a backup plan. Seeing as you aren't disemboweled currently, are you sure it's safe to say she's forgotten? She has been working with the Skullheart, and anything involving that thing tends to require lots of planning and manipulation. One that could only be pulled off by a SKILLFUL AND TRINITY-BELIEVING BEING OF JUSTICE.
*UNZIPPING SOUND*
YOUR SINS WILL HAVE NO ABSOLUTION!
index.php

(Also, great pictures!)

"WHAT FORM OF TRICKERY IS THIS?!" Sir Vize yells rolling out of his chair and landing in a crouching stance. On his right arm a blade of iron forms from his wrist joint.

"WHAT FORM OF TRICKERY IS THIS?!" Sir Vize yells rolling out of his chair and landing in a crouching stance. On his right arm a blade of iron forms from his wrist joint.
note to self: don't leave the time portals open around Vise

relax it's just a look into the past I'll just close it now

Fool! I have contemplated my revenge for 10 years, do not confuse me with a previous iteration. But still, my crusade requires reinforcements.
*Pulls 10-year ago Double from the portal before it closes*
index.php
index.php

((Could someone tell me where we are in the rp been gone for some time lol))

It appears brosedodon was double this whole time in disguise

(In Unison) You have little idea of the humiliation suffered on that/this day! We have plotted for long/a couple of minutes on how to exact this so divine of revenge. We will start by a thousand tiny cuts, starting with your hair, then slowly digest you for 7 years but not fully, for we grant no quick route to freedom by a ignoble quick death. Oh, what plans we have. In fact, it has already started when you imbibed that drink.
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!
*Both Doubles lunge towards Isaac with knife in hand*

"Attacking a single opponent with two? Hardly seems fair, what say you." Sir Vize jumps between one of the Doubles and Isaac. "I don't know why, but mayhap thou will have some clue at to the whereabouts of the Skullhaert. HAVE AT THEE!!!" Sir Vize lunges at his target.

Just a water kinda need to stay on my toes right now. I time traveled and saw something I shouldn't have seen
you wanna see?
Yeah he's got water. Any particular type? Broseidon knows with all the Dagonians, Ferals, humans, Hookers with hooks, etc walking around, everyone's idea of "water" seems to be much different. He can count at least one bar fight that started from a poor decision on his part.
Of course Broseidon wants to see, the only thing that's happened here so far is Ms Fortune's hand looking for loose wallets, which Broseidon asks you to STOP ATTEMPTING TO STEAL AROUND THE PREMISES OF HIS ESTABLISHMENT!!!
the *ahem* "secret"
"I know not about that lad. A lady's scorn tis not easily forgotten. I've experienced that many a time myself."
nah i doubt it, besides lately she seems more interested in fighting little girls than me
Yup, sounds like a classic case of someone walking in during "intendit in fan puellae". Never enter a lady's (or if sources tell Broseidon correctly, a possibly female alien monstrosity's room) without prior information or a backup plan. Seeing as you aren't disemboweled currently, are you sure it's safe to say she's forgotten? She has been working with the Skullheart, and anything involving that thing tends to require lots of planning and manipulation. One that could only be pulled off by a SKILLFUL AND TRINITY-BELIEVING BEING OF JUSTICE.
*UNZIPPING SOUND*
YOUR SINS WILL HAVE NO ABSOLUTION!
note to self: don't leave the time portals open around Vise

relax it's just a look into the past I'll just close it now
Fool! I have contemplated my revenge for 10 years, do not confuse me with a previous iteration. But still, my crusade requires reinforcements.
*Pulls 10-year ago Double from the portal before it closes*
((Could someone tell me where we are in the rp been gone for some time lol))
It appears brosedodon was double this whole time in disguise
(In Unison) You have little idea of the humiliation suffered on that/this day! We have plotted for long/a couple of minutes on how to exact this so divine of revenge. We will start by a thousand tiny cuts, starting with your hair, then slowly digest you for 7 years but not fully, for we grant no quick route to freedom by a ignoble quick death. Oh, what plans we have. In fact, it has already started when you imbibed that drink.
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!
*Both Doubles lunge towards Isaac with knife in hand*
"Attacking a single opponent with two? Hardly seems fair, what say you." Sir Vize jumps between one of the Doubles and Isaac. "I don't know why, but mayhap thou will have some clue at to the whereabouts of the Skullhaert. HAVE AT THEE!!!" Sir Vize lunges at his target.
...I'm just gonna go back in time an just warn myself not to come here

...I'm just gonna go back in time an just warn myself not to come here
and that's why you should not go into that bar ever again EVER

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
and that's why you should not go into that bar ever again EVER
Gotcha, I guess I'll go to Yu-wans place and grab something to eat

So, Isaac, you gonna keep looking at yourself in one of those portals or are you gonna buy a drink?

...I'm gonna leave now...

HEY COME ON! Broseidon's not Double he swears! Cut into his veins, does he not bleed the finest brew in all of this universe? She can't fake that, it's a secret recipe.

HEY COME ON! Broseidon's not Double he swears! Cut into his veins, does he not bleed the finest brew in all of this universe? She can't fake that, it's a secret recipe.
"Does thou require my assistance with that?"

No, Broseidon's blood is not available for tap, as delicious as it may be, so put the knife back into your body.

*Isaac be gone*