• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

new update

nurik

law PainWhell
Reaction score
Unknown Unknown Unknown
вы не знаете когда выйдет новый обновление?

I'm sorry, but this place is for only those who speak English.

There's no rule against posting in any other languages, but the majority of us speak English and asking questions in English are more likely to get responses.
There isn't? I must be storming off too quickly.

There isn't? I must be storming off too quickly.
Nope lol. It was actually something I have checked with an admin. At this point there aren't a lot of such posts so it's not really a problem.

Должно быть в скором времени, но вроде как пока особых деталей не сообщали. Новый персонаж уже практически готов.

At this point there aren't a lot of such posts so it's not really a problem.
Then there's Mobile forum... :PUN:

Nope lol. It was actually something I have checked with an admin. At this point there aren't a lot of such posts so it's not really a problem.
Then I better use Google Translate to respond in different languages.

Then I better use Google Translate to respond in different languages.
You're not obligated to respond to foreign language posts (or any posts for that matter lol). Outside of this forum I normally just ignore messages in languages I don't understand. Although as a mod here, I put foreign language messages through a translator to check that the messages are not breaking any rules.

I have no clue what this mean mate