• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

New update???

Arcana

BTSW | Gayonetta
Reaction score
Steam
Arcana
PSN
Gayonetta-2
XBL
OnionKnight14
Fukua Squigly
Today when I put in SG I noticed there was another update, but it didnt need a compatibility patch update, did any one else get this update? also to be clear I already had the Fukua patch, im just confused as to what was included

I'm away from home for the next two days, so can't check myself, but am curious: Which platform did you see this on? It's been quite a while since any beta updates, and Eliza was further in development when she was first shown in beta 2-3 weeks ago, and we haven't seen anything new since then. I'm kind of scared of the level of awe when it's revealed how much of her is done by now. And I totally derailed myself just thinking about it so I forgot what this topic is. Oh yeah which system got ghost patch and when was the last time you were online?

Xbox, I play every day so i don think i missed the update

Yeah, I'm having that too.
I decline it when it pops up, but it's odd.

from the facebook page
"I was just informed that yes, we DID release another one which fixes a loading issue"
"It fixes an issue where the game could hang when swapping characters, which was negatively affecting gameplay"
so just a big fix then

thats just what i was coming here to post. there was a thread started a while back about the game lagging when new characters came in. thank god mike was able to isolate and fix it since it was really really frigging annoying.

All I got for 360 was the title update, which sent my game back to vanilla (big band and squigly are gone, as are anything encore) and I still don't have the Fukua patch/update/whatever. Is this like the encore patch before and fukua herself will be out eventually or is my game screwed?

All I got for 360 was the title update, which sent my game back to vanilla (big band and squigly are gone, as are anything encore) and I still don't have the Fukua patch/update/whatever. Is this like the encore patch before and fukua herself will be out eventually or is my game screwed?

fukua is already out. what i would do is go to the store and redownload the compatability patch and see if that fixes it.

fukua is already out. what i would do is go to the store and redownload the compatability patch and see if that fixes it.

Had the same problem on my xBox. Redownloading the encore update worked.

Oh hey, that worked. Thanks