• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Nintendo Switch

That's actually one of the top recommended ones. SanDisk is the most recommended one to get for the Switch System.

Right now though, only one thing is staying my hand in going after a Switch, and it is the rumor that Nintendo has a better version of the system in the works.

That's actually one of the top recommended ones. SanDisk is the most recommended one to get for the Switch System.

Right now though, only one thing is staying my hand in going after a Switch, and it is the rumor that Nintendo has a better version of the system in the works.
If it's a version of the Switch with a better Wi-fi connection, I'll be pissed off.
They could at least make a USB peripheral that's a better wi-fi connection in the form of a dongle.

That USB peripheral exists, it's called an ethernet adapter.

So is the Spyro collection coming to Switch or not? I keep hearing conflicting reports.