• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows No reversal assist call

Dhoppler

Forsaken by grains. Hated by the food industry.
Reaction score
Steam
dhoppler
PSN
dhoppler
XBL
stormin fiasco
Peacock Ms. Fortune Big Band
I'm not sure if this is happening to anybody else, but currently I can't get the cpu dummy in training mode to call an assist during a reversal recording. When I push select it calls the assist just fine.

Situation:

Me:
Peacock

Cpu:

selected randomly

Squigly (snapped out first for Ms. Fortune)
Double
Ms. Fortune (snapped out 2nd for Double) fiber uppercut assist.

I'll try to recreate the situation. This is in the PC retail version.

After restarting the game, the bug still happens. I selected the same characters.

After restarting the game and using different characters and assists the bug persists.

It wouldn't call the assist until after a few seconds when recorded as reversal. When using the select button the assist comes out on the first attempt. I did it using macros and manual inputs.

Are you sure it was a few seconds? Using a similar test I get reversal assist call though it happens a couple frames later than when I just use the select button during hitstun/blockstun. It's slightly noticeable but I figured that was more so just because me mashing on assist macro for recording isn't 100% on frame 0 or 1 of the recording.

I'm uploading the videos now. It took a few attempts in my 2nd video to get it to come out and I didn't call the assists on the first frame of the recordings. I'm going to post them as soon as youtube finishes uploading.

Edit: Here are the videos.

Last edited:
Well that's definitely wrong there. Just double tap the assist for now. For some reason it doesn't go with the first input when it comes to assists.

(Also for next time could you please have the bug shown in short because I had to watch 2 minutes of wondering when you'd turn input display on.)

Last edited:
Yeah. Don't have a video editor on my pc. I'll keep in mind in the future. I should add a time stamp.

Edit: How you do that on youtube?

here

I don't believe the forums can do timestamps so a link'll do.

I just put it in the description so you can skip to it.