• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Notes on Squigly, Eliza & random stuff

Nuuance

Level 51 Pastrymancer
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Steam
Nuuance
Squigly Eliza
Want to make a guide, but it's a lot.
Sharing's more fun.
If it helps anyone have an idea about something new, all that matters.

Last edited:
Notes. 33% rule's a thing playing mostly safe & the rest poking in psychological ways to feel out your opponent. Not just when it'll work, but surprise the most. Lot's out of context - wasnt sure if I'd share or not. Some's a script blueprint, some myself. Hopefully makes a little sense, we'll see.

Attachments

• Squigs New Notes 1.txt
    55.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 33% Rule - Active Zone Play.txt
    26.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Squigs New Notes 3.txt
    19.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Squigs New Notes 2.txt
    19.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Eliza New Notes.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Reactions: Cal
These are all my squigly related notes I’ve taken in the past decade as noted above. Never planned to share these publicly, but instead simplify material into video guides; A few things will be out of context for most part, though fragmented, should make sense. Also included notes on Eliza as there was just 1 document. But I actually think they’re fairly important as they cover Active Zone Play (AZP) & break it down more in-depth for intermediate players who’ve hit a wall or others looking to level up.

Additionally I found out the 33% rule wasn’t just something I mused up but an established play style in poker called Game Theory Optimal. I high suggest checking that out. Additionally Flag Theory I recommend looking into as well in the 33% rule notes & it seems it applies to FGs in general. It turned out to be very consistent.

don’t let the title or thumbnail fool you, it’s a very simple/straightforward video

If anything in these notes are elaborated on please credit me. Have a nice day
Very insightful perspective & Helpful.