• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 1, 2014] East Coast Locals: You're Going (Marlboro)

If (up to 4) people need a ride, I can probably just pick you up from the Staten Island ferry at about 12:30 and then drop you off there later on.

If (up to 4) people need a ride, I can probably just pick you up from the Staten Island ferry at about 12:30 and then drop you off there later on.

omw

Reactions: Blaise
Ebola chan in nyc. Staying home.
but all you have to do is avoid anything resembling body fluids in the subw-

shit.

So this flew under the radar from me, omw

Reactions: Kstacks and Blaise
Is there still space available for this? That is if you don't mind some random going.

To everyone who is thinking about going to this it starts at 1 because I will be picking people up at 12:30. Just so you know :)

Reactions: Blaise
So it turns out that I can't make it out to this anymore. Gotta fix my stupid car and the parts needed are gonna cost me more than I can handle.

Sorry guys.

I should be here. I'll confirm tomorrow evening

Okay I should be here. Can someone tell me where I catch the ferry and what time I would need to catch it.

yo cloud. where in staten island are you gonna pick me up is it right after I get off the boat

It is pretty much the southern tip of manhattan. You go over the ferry than go out to the right to where parking is. I will meet you guys there. The ferry goes back and forth all day. We need to find away for you 4 to meet up @dekillsage @Datagram @Kstacks @LazyBakemono . Also @Blaise (if you feel well enough to go) and @Painsley come about 1:30 apparently Staten Island is now traffic hell

Okay I should be here. Can someone tell me where I catch the ferry and what time I would need to catch it.

yo cloud. where in staten island are you gonna pick me up is it right after I get off the boat

http://gyazo.com/434c162999b6fedf55c3368d21a6d9c1

OMW. gonna be at the ferry around 12 for me i gotta take the R train to Whitehall street.

Okay so get to staten by 12:30? If I'm not there by 12:30 I'll get there a little after and meet you guys at the parking lot.
Man I wish it wasn't raining.

Does @LazyBakemono have a way to contact you @cloudKing211 cuz I haven't met him yet and I don't have a phone lolol

Yeah let me pm you my number