• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 15, 2014] Force Break Monthly #2 - MY BUS MONEY!!!!! (Kearny, New Jersey)

NavigatorBowman

Reaction score
Steam
FBTV|Navigator
PSN
YoungNavigator
XBL
Young Navigator
Cerebella Valentine
498 Kearny Avenue
Kearny, New Jersey 07032

Date: November 15th, 2014

Time: 3:30pm SHARP! (Doors Open at 3pm)

NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED. Gamer's Edge has food and drink available for purchase.

Equipment Needed: We need FULL SETUPS. TVs and PS3s. We have 2 full setups available.

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event! Check your game for time, entry fee and rules.

Venue Fee = $5
*NOTE:* If you contribute a setup (AND WE USE IT,) your Venue Fee gets waived, courtesy of Gamer's Edge Management.

Top 3/8 stream times will be subject to change based on available time.

Speaking of streams: twitch.tv/radioinfluencedotcom is where it's gonna be streamed at!

Schedule

Skullgirls Encore
3:30pm Start Time
$5 Entry
Double Elmination

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
4:00pm Start Time
$5 Entry
Double Elimination
Boss Mode Characters are Prohibited

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R
4:30pm Start Time
$5 Entry
Double Elimination
Gold, Shadow and EX Characters are Prohibited

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma
5pm Start
2v2 Randomized Waseda Style (if we can secure 8 teams or more)
$5 Entry PER PLAYER.
Single Elimination

Waseda Rules:
Player A from one team plays player A from another team, the respective player B's then play. If both players from the same team win, the match is over. If each team has 1 win, the winners will play to determine the winner of the match. Matches are 1 game.

Please report the result of your matches to Matthew as soon as they are done. Tournament Brackets will be available on Challonge: http://fbmonthly.challonge.com/

If you will be late to the venue, please contact:

or call the store: (201) 955-0100 (after 3pm)

Directions (by bus)

From Newark Penn Station, take the 30 bus (Raymond Blvd. Bus Lanes,) to Kearny Avenue & Pavonia Avenue. The store is less than 1 minute up the block from the bus stop.

Let's make this one a success, and bring your best!

Yo, I'm bumping this up if anyone from the NYC crew wants to come out for this. I'll be going, and it's pretty close to the path train so not crazy far out. Just bumping to alert anyone interested.

Metered parking on the main street (which sucks) but I think if you park more around the houses and side streets nearby it's not that bad.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Yeah, the parking on the side streets is better.

@mcpeanuts Please, come to this, because locals players cant even make it to these. .........(Mostly untrue) Jokes aside. It be great to see and play you again offline. Offline = Fun

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Just a friendly reminder this is tomorrow. Some you fools better show up so at least I can lose to people who actually play this game, instead of losing to ppl who don't know shit about this game.