• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Nov 28, 2015] Cloudfest Pre-NEC 2015 (Marlboro, NJ)

cloudKing211

King of White Puffs
Reaction score
Steam
akiraxion
PSN
cloudKing211
Valentine Unknown Double
Its cloudfest again. Bring whatever games you want, and setups if possible. Need monitors if possible. Hope to see you here!

Reactions: PME
I hope someone brings UMK3.

I'm in ride or not. Transit from my area actually reaches Marlboro in a not ridiculous way. I'll just need to know the exact location :)

I'm tryna make it to this, can anybody give me a lift?

Yea, I'm gonna make it my mission to finally make it to one of these. Cloud, are you rescheduling to the 28th?

I'm bringing my PS3 and 35~ inch tv. Should I bring my PM setup or....?
Also Killjoy, it'll be great to finally play you offline.

Im rescheduling to 28th of november, bring anything and ill try to fit time for it. Got a lot of old tvs and no monitors, so help in that regard would be nice. Otherwise hope you guys can makd that day :)

18 hours on foot, omw
(I'll try and get a ride)

So this is on the 28th now? Shouldn't be a problem either way. I'll be omw.

I'll be in VA, have fun without me guys ;_;

Oh yeah kinda need a ride to get to this huh lmfao. Is the lethal car happening @Lethalmind?

Is everybody still gonna be there around 4:30? Cause that's when I think I'll be there

I'm with sage on that one

OK been out of the loop for a while but I'm back. So who needs a ride Saturday? Again I only have so much room so need to figure out how this is gonna happen.

OK been out of the loop for a while but I'm back. So who needs a ride Saturday? Again I only have so much room so need to figure out how this is gonna happen.

oh mememe!

yo rizzle
lMEa58i.png

right heeeeeeeeeeeere unless i go w/ lethal

I need a ride fam.

I'd like one too if possible

Reactions: PME
ok we got a bit of a problem cuz we got like 6 ppl needing a ride and I can only fit 4 so we gonna have to stuff some ppl in the trunk. Never forget what happened last time we did this...

Reactions: Killjoy
ok we got a bit of a problem cuz we got like 6 ppl needing a ride and I can only fit 4 so we gonna have to stuff some ppl in the trunk. Never forget what happened last time we did this...
I'll play anybody for shotgun!!!

So I have bad and good news. The bad news is I won't be able to go to cloudfest. The good news is because my parents came for a surprise visit during the break.

Have fun guys!

so uhh whos in the rizil car atm

Edit: nvm i have been elightened

Last edited:
What time everyone is heading out?

Between 12 and 1 we're gathering together then heading out to Clouds.

alright that's cool

Damn, I'm gonna be there around 5:30-6... rip me