• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Oct 24, 2015] Salt n' Battery presented by No Quarter (Hagerstown, MD)

ElkyDori

No Quarter
Reaction score
Steam
Elky Dori
PSN
ElkyDori
Painwheel Cerebella
I have been itching to start a local that's actually local to me. Together with my friend, Sixes, we are bringing regular FGC events to western Maryland. I chose the lineup based on what I play, so Skullgirls will have a home here (along with stream time). He is a big Tekken fan and we both dabble in Killer Instinct, so we hope to add them to upcoming monthlies. If you'd rather see a different FG repped at SnB, bring a setup and come party.

Facebook event page copy and paste... ENGAGE!

Our inaugural local event!

We will be running tournaments for Mortal Kombat X, Ultra Street Fighter IV, and Skullgirls.

PS4 setups will be provided for MKX and SG. An Xbox 360 setup will be provided for USF4.

Feel free to bring your own setups for these or whichever fighting game you prefer.

**Bring your own controller.**

Doors open at 1:00 pm for casuals. Tournaments start at 5:00 pm.

$10 at the door, $5 tournament entry per game.

Double Elimination or Round Robin, depending on number of entries
Double-Elim will be 2/3 all the way through, except Grand Finals being 3/5.
Round Robin will be 2/3 all the way.

I will approximate a 60/30/10 prize split for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place based on the denominations of cash available.

Event will be streamed at twitch.tv/ElkyDori.

Last edited: