• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Oct 5, 2014] Brawl in the Fall (Tampa, FL)

I don't really intend to read the entire thread. But I'd like to clarify that there is not parking fee on weekends.

@Skullgirlsfanboy WHERE WERE YOU HOMIE?
What can I say? I'm aettling into my new house right now, so I'm not as much of a Thread King right now LOL I can't do online yet, but this event's one of my main things to do this month! I'd really like to battle you! Quick question, though. Do you play Melee, too? My brother's fearing that possibility LOL
(I know you're pretty much the Queen of Skullgirls here, but I'd like to think I could handle you by then... Or not!)

Going to CEO next year so maybe I'll run into some of you guys who play skullgirls. Mainly going to CEO to prove im the best Siegfried player in the state of Florida in Soul Calibur 5. Also to get away from online play for once.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Irrelevant shit aside, I'm really proud of my Florida guys who keep showing up. You're all improving a lot (especially @Arcana!) and that helps motivate me to put the focus back into the game that I've been neglecting for a while.
Florida's the best, isn't it? :)
Im so done
I'd want to dethrone you, but I'm stuck on a gamepad LOL

do you honestly think you can dethrone the QUEEN OF SKULLGIRLS that easily?, she aint a Queen for nothing
I know! I'll settle for just fighting her, honestly. Plus, with all the bad pr, I think Skullgirls NEEDS a Queen!

As a side note, I noticed that BITF isn't on the upcoming events list anymore... Is that just me?

Because it was 2 days ago. . .

Because it was 2 days ago. . .
I can't believe I messed up the date... this was my main highlight for the month!
Well, I guess I couldn't have made it, anyways... Sorry guys. At least I'll be ready next time, right?

I can't believe I messed up the date... this was my main highlight for the month!
Well, I guess I couldn't have made it, anyways... Sorry guys. At least I'll be ready next time, right?
HOW COULD YOU MESS UP THE DATE? IT'S IN THE TITLE OF THE TREAD. YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT MISS IT. IT'S RIGHT THERE.

HOW COULD YOU MESS UP THE DATE? IT'S IN THE TITLE OF THE TREAD. YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT MISS IT. IT'S RIGHT THERE.
I know... I got excited that there was another tournament so soon, so my mind made me think the date was viable, and I never checked it again. PLEASE tell me there's another one soon!

I dont want to this to get out of hand
@Skullgirlsfanboy I was messing with you bud. I'm a dude. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Florida's the best, isn't it? :)
You're the irrelevant shit I mentioned. That compliment was reserved for my boys who actually show up to things and support the game and community, not leeches like you.

If this sounds incredibly rude, good.

I dont want to this to get out of hand
@Skullgirlsfanboy I was messing with you bud. I'm a dude. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up.
That explains things... Well, I'd still like to fight you!
You're the irrelevant shit I mentioned. That compliment was reserved for my boys who actually show up to things and support the game and community, not leeches like you.

If this sounds incredibly rude, good.
well, EXCUUUUUUSE ME, princess! I actually respected you... Now I don't. You realize I was complimenting them, too, right? Forgive me for moving!

Damn Broken Loose you lost the respect of SGFB looks like suicide's the only option left for you
I suppose I'm being a bit harsh there... I always wanted to quote that, though! I'll assume you had a bad day, mr loose.
Also, guess I AM a leech... Your lifebars'll prove it!
Fixed that for you.
I'll take that from anyone but you, sharpie girl... Still waiting for you to change your mind!

I should really pay attention to the forums more so I dont miss things like this. In the process of a new car so I might be showing up to the next one.

I never got to explain to you why I ducked you so hard at CEO.
I had some relationship issues while I was there that I rather not get into, and as a result I couldn't play nearly as many casuals as I wanted. I hope you can make it to the next local man. Love to run it back whenever.

I should really pay attention to the forums more so I dont miss things like this. In the process of a new car so I might be showing up to the next one.
So, to sum things up, I hope Mr. Loose just needed his coffee, and can't wait to finally fight you all!
Also, while I'm here, Can you use the control config. option at tournaments? I have a great new idea, courtesy of my mom!

Yes button config usually happens before the first match of the first set thanks to tournament mode

So, to sum things up, I hope Mr. Loose just needed his coffee, and can't wait to finally fight you all!
Also, while I'm here, Can you use the control config. option at tournaments? I have a great new idea, courtesy of my mom!

Controller config like button config? Because you are required to set your buttons before each match in tournament mode.

Controller config like button config? Because you are required to set your buttons before each match in tournament mode.
Yeah. My mom's idea is awesome, and quite frankly fits me perfectly! I won't say what, though! I suppose that since I missed this one, I'll jist wait till I get a new stick.

Yeah. My mom's idea is awesome.

If we've learned anything from prior posts about your mother's ideas and advice, this should be amazingly hilarious.

If we've learned anything from prior posts about your mother's ideas and advice, this should be amazingly hilarious.
Honestly, it is! I will note that that was intended to be an insult, correct? I'll warn you: that is dangerous territory to tread, sharpie girl... Don't try me.

Reactions: Arcana
Don't try me.

What are you talking about?
I meant that.
She gives such sound PR and general business advice. I'm sure she'll be able to single-handedly school me about control sticks in general.

Shoot me pls, I am complimenting your mother.

lmfao shoot her sgfb
I won't do her the honor, not even with Peacock.
(Always a pleasure, Dekillsage. I'm too miffed to be excited, sorry)
What are you talking about?
I meant that.
She gives such sound PR and general business advice. I'm sure she'll be able to single-handedly school me about control sticks in general.

Shoot me pls, I am complimenting your mother.
i'd believe you, if you actually said something polite once in a while. As I recall, my first major chat with you was you sending hate mail, followed by me attempting to extend an olive branch, ending with your discourteous reply. So, no. I don't believe you, as even THIS comment was steeped in sarcasm

Can this skirmish move on this has derailed another thread. More to the thread though, I wish I could've went didn't know about it till now but if this happens again or something similar around I'd love to hear more about it.

Can this skirmish move on this has derailed another thread. More to the thread though, I wish I could've went didn't know about it till now but if this happens again or something similar around I'd love to hear more about it.
just make sure you follow the Florida thread, that way when something like this pops up you can get better notice of it

Reactions: OptimalZ16