• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Odd AI Behavior - Steps Included

LazySpoon

Reaction score
Squigly
During arcade mode, when the match is a 1v1, use the following steps to recreate the bug/exploit:

1. Use a character that can endlessly run forward (I have personally tested this with Squigly, I think it will work with others who can infinite run, but I can't seem to get a 1v1 with Valentine).
2. Beat the 1v1 AI (or get beaten, doesn't matter) during first or second "down", as long as there's time for you to set up for the next round.
3. During the next round's announcing/setup phase is taking place, use (and continuously hold down) the forward run past the AI to a point where none of their normals, grabs, or supers will hit you (notably melee characters like Cerebella and Filia). Do not stop the forward run.
4. Watch as the AI continually throws out random normals, grabs, and even supers, wasting precious bars and time.

Stopping the run should break them out of the loop, and it may even be possible just to get them to the other end of the screen and stand at "maximum screen distance" and just stand there without the eternal run.