• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

One Punch-Man

Whats the planned release for the anime? I've finally caught up and I'm lusting for more super egg man.

Whats the planned release for the anime? I've finally caught up and I'm lusting for more super egg man.
Broadcasting is supposed to begin sometime in October.

I could read the original or remake, but it's so far in now probably

it'd be better for me if I wait for the anime

does anyone read the original comic or just the remake
I read both. Too bad original seems to have slowed to a full stop at the moment. Probably because ONE is helping with the anime or something.

Edit: And lo-and-behold, I suddenly see a new chapter came out this week, and I didn't even notice...

They pre-aired ep 1 on Nico Nico a few hours ago. Needless to say, you guys don't need to worry about the anime.
Then again, it was just episode 1 :p

It's only been like 1 week. We already get a new ONE chapter?

You may have seen the leak, but now is time for the high quality stuff. Hulu has it up if you're trying to look for it. Seriously, go watch it.

New episode released.

New ONE chapter is out.

I love how this fight has gone from serious to slap-stick over the course of a single chapter.

At the pace the anime is going, I'm not sure if they're going to end it with the Sea King or Boros. Damn one cour tomfoolery.

I think they'll end at boros. They definitely won't reach garou that's for sure.

I am loving this fast pace though I kind of expected this pacing since chapters were so short anyways.

AW YEAH BOROS CONFIRMED.

VAs for Sea King and Boros:

"Rikiya Koyama as Sea King, king of the Seafolk who wants to conquer land and plans to turn humans into slaves"
onepunchman1.jpg

"Toshiyuki Morikawa as Lord Boros, the leader of the Dark Matter Thieves who comes from outer space and wants to battle warriors"

onepunchman2.jpg

Episode Eight just HAD to end on a cliffhanger.
Also I firmly believe that Saitama could beat Superman in a fight.

Sea King is my favorite antagonist in this series so far

Wait for Murata to finish the Garo arc.

Time for the juicy story in the web-comic.
Wow. We finally get information on Blast. He seems similar to Saitama. Seems like a civil war esque story is coming

this is a good cast.
all good things come to those who wait.

all good things come to those who wait.

and ViZ delivers when it comes to dubs.

So is anyone reading the Manga while waiting for Season 2? Because a brand new OPM character just appeared, making the Monster Association all the more threatening...

26-271.png

So is anyone reading the Manga while waiting for Season 2? Because a brand new OPM character just appeared, making the Monster Association all the more threatening...

26-271.png
Damn, I probably shouldn't have clicked that. I only got volume 8 a few weeks ago.

There's word going around that season 2 will split away from the original story and do its own thing while Murata tries to catch up to the actual story. I wonder if all this faffing about the tournament is supposed to be fuel for that.

I've always found it amazing how a character that destroys every opponent in One Punch would have any drama to it at all.
But it does!!

So uh, did anyone read the latest chapters. Some really interesting stuff happening right now.

I admit i tend to come back every 2 months or so being like "Oh crap OPM is still a thing right"

I was wondering when season 2 of the anime will air. I knew they were working on it iirc. Any news?