• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

ooh boy, i'm actually bad with big band

Am i bad peson for pirating the game before i bought it?

• Total voters

GoliathCZ

Reaction score
Big Band Peacock
(WARNING: RAMBLING AHEAD, CONTINUE ONLY ON YOUR OWN RISK)
soo, i heard about this game a loong time ago, but just now i decided to try it. i went and download a torrent(fite me) of the game before i try it out, and if it has any meaning of buying this, and i never had so much fun in my life with a game, so i went and bought it from g2a with the second encore upgrade for about 12 dollars total. so wanted to start this diary. the first thing i wanted to do after i bought it was to try a quick match, i went in with a team of big band and peacock(my favorites after about 15 hours on the cracked version) and he picked solo big band, and i got totally desolated for the games, but i noticed that he's quite weak against peacock, so i changed my character t solo peacock and he chose solo painwheel, and this time, i destroyed him only with simple combos like sLK, sMK, sHK, BANG! BANG! BANG!, Argus Agony. and if i got in corner by any chance, i just teleported to the other side and ran away. it went the same two games after when he picked cerebella.
sorry for rambling a tad bit, i would have made a video, but my pc is a total toaster. anyway, i need to get better with big band. any tips?

okay, starting off with the uh... torrent and everything. 1. stupid risky. the chances of getting malware and other nasty shit is pretty high when trying to torrent free games and all. However you did kinda correct the wrong by buying the game later on.

As for learning Big Band there are guides here on this forum, from his mechanics with Sound Stun and his Parry, to general combos.

Remember 15 hours of total play time is okay as a start, but you're going to have be willing to invest some real time into learning a fighter if you want to really take on advanced players outside of Quick Play.

okay, starting off with the uh... torrent and everything. 1. stupid risky. the chances of getting malware and other nasty shit is pretty high when trying to torrent free games and all. However you did kinda correct the wrong by buying the game later on.

As for learning Big Band there are guides here on this forum, from his mechanics with Sound Stun and his Parry, to general combos.

Remember 15 hours of total play time is okay as a start, but you're going to have be willing to invest some real time into learning a fighter if you want to really take on advanced players outside of Quick Play.
thank you for your reply, i know that there are a lot of guides everywhere for big band, but i don't know how to actually practice if i'm not agains real opponents. i know i can practice combos in practice mode(i'm already quite comfortable with using big band's charge attacks in combos, and oh boy does it feel sattisfying to hit that HP take the a' train) and against AI, but that just kinda doesn't feel right. i would love to play against other people, maybe even from this forum. (i actually made a post in the the begginer match finder thread) Anyway, would you want to friend me on steam, maybe you could teach me something about the game
if yes, here's my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071302101/

well if you want to play against peeps, then i suggest looking into SG: Git Gud

an online beginners tourney that happens every week where you play other new peeps and try to improve your skills.

well if you want to play against peeps, then i suggest looking into SG: Git Gud

an online beginners tourney that happens every week where you play other new peeps and try to improve your skills.
thanks, where can i get more info about it?