• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS4 Overruled trophy glitched

Sano-zanza

Reaction score
PSN
Sano-zanza
I'm assuming this trophy isn't popping due to recent updates since I haven't seen other complaints. I have completed all trials, restarted the console, reinstalled the game, and have since deleted my save and completed all trials for a second time and still nothing. Hoping this can be addressed in the next patch.

I'm assuming this trophy isn't popping due to recent updates since I haven't seen other complaints. I have completed all trials, restarted the console, reinstalled the game, and have since deleted my save and completed all trials for a second time and still nothing. Hoping this can be addressed in the next patch.

Do you per chance not have the Annie DLC or the Season Pass? A bug was discovered that requires you to complete Annie's trials for the Overruled achievement. We're in the middle of the submission process with Sony to get this bug fixed so that DLC characters are properly excluded again.

I was hoping that was the issue since I don't have the DLC. Thanks so much for the quick response! Can't wait for the patch.