• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Painwheel Painwheel flight breaks AI of some characters

Aura

Reaction score
Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AuraTH/
I dunno if this has already been said before, but in both Retail and Beta versions, if you are playing against Big Band as Painwheel, and you fly to the top of the screen, Big Band stops doing ANYTHING. Some other characters act a bit derpy, but they still move around and try to attack you and such. As far as I have seen, Big Band is the only one who stops moving entirely.
For some extra info, this is during ANY round of arcade mode with Big Band, and on Hard Difficulty. It may be the same for all difficulties though, I have not done enough research yet. I will get back to this thread if I learn of anything else related to this bug.

Does the bug appears against other characters? I reported a similar bug with Peacock and it appeared against many characters (the ones without projectiles at least)