• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Painwheel palettes, character select glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilium

Reaction score
Steam
LILIUM
Painwheel Eliza
found this today while in beta. in character select pw's palettes appear inverted, like all the color placements got moved around and the pic here is just one example. the glitch doesnt trigger one in a match. it has happened to all of her palettes and i have to say, i like some of these more than i do whats already in. i posted a comment on the previous patch notes but i put it here just for completeness.

edit: i checked the other chracters. a similar glitch was not triggered.

Attachments

• palette glitch.jpg
    palette glitch.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
found this today while in beta. in character select pw's palettes appear inverted, like all the color placements got moved around and the pic here is just one example. the glitch doesnt trigger one in a match. it has happened to all of her palettes and i have to say, i like some of these more than i do whats already in. i posted a comment on the previous patch notes but i put it here just for completeness.

edit: i checked the other chracters. a similar glitch was not triggered.
Whoops, looks like this was a result of us fixing some color indexes on Painwheel, but character select did not like it. It should be fixed now.
I think.

I just came across this glitch.I thought the palettes had been touched up.I got myself excited over nothing.Well,it's still a pretty cool glitch.

Yeah its a shame it was a glitch. some of those palettes, like the one i attached, looked pretty good and some arguably better than whats already there. Unfortunately its a little too late to be implementing changes like that still it was pretty fun to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.